Visiting "Mooma"

I woke up the next morning with puffy eyes and a slight headache. Obviously, you know the reason why. I got up and looked around my room. It seems that Matt wasn't here anymore. Looking for any signs of him, I went straight to the kitchen (coz that's where he'd most likely be) and saw a note tape on my fridge.

"Morning, Lee-Lee! Sorry, I just left without saying goodbye but I remembered that we're going to visit Mom today, so I kinda HAVE to fix myself. I'll see you there later anyway. ^.^

P.S. I noticed that you bought 3 pizzas, so I ate one and took a bite on the other two. It's just so delicious! Can't help myself! Thanks!

Wishing you won't tear my head off later,

Matt :D"

Crumpling the note so hard in my hand, I took a deep breath and glanced to where I left MY pizzas last night.

    <-------please wait a few seconds so as to save yourself from a self-destructive device------->

ARRRRGGGHH!!!

"Matthew Briggs! Your name would be erased in this world!!!" I shouted angrily.

Just to fill you up with what I saw, the two pizza boxes were both opened, with a bite each, just as he said, while the third box was lying empty on the floor; hot sauce and ketchup were splattered all over the box and on top of the table. Oooohh, Matt is going to die!

Those pizzas were mine! MINE, I tell you! >.<

After an agonizing hour of cleaning and weeping over my pizzas, I took a bath and got ready to for Mooma's. I went inside my room and picked up my bag from where I left it last night then got my phone out to call Matt. When he answered, I heard him clear his throat first before speaking.

"Lee-Lee?" he asked hesitantly.

"No, I'm not Lee-Lee, she got kidnapped last night by dementors and they brought her to Azkaban. I'm Harry Potter." I replied sarcastically.

"Lee-Lee..." he whined like a baby.

"Oh shut up, just come over and pick me up. Bring Cece." I ordered him. Yeah, like a boss! haha xD

"But I just got Cece cleaned! If we bring her to Mom's she'll just get messy again. You know the road to get there is muddy!" he reasoned.

"Aw, is that so? I think you already forgot, so I'll refresh your memory, okay? Does the word 'PIZZA' ring a bell?" I told him with an evil smile. Yes, I know, we're talking by the phone, but that doesn't mean I can't have facial expressions.

I heard him gulped. Ha! You're dead, Matthew! Mwahahaha!

"I'm on my way, Lee-Lee. I'll be there in a few minutes, WITH Cece. Happy?" he asked with shaky voice.

"Ecstatic, Matt. Ecstatic is the word." I said just to annoy and scare him even more.

"Oh, and before I hung up, could you just please promise me one thing?" he asked once again.

"Fine, what is it?" I said, growing impatient.

"Please do not kill me!" he pleaded.

I would have laughed so hard if I wasn't trying to act all tough and horrible to him. I covered my phone's receiver with my hand and tried to keep calm. I took a deep breath before talking back to him.

"I'll try. Now, hurry. We don't have all day." I sighed.

"Thank you! I'll be right there!" he said and I hung up.

True to his words, he arrived with Cece just a few minutes after our conversation.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, Cece is Matt's blue pick-up truck that he RARELY uses.