Hello Stranger

• Dedicated to Grace Orense

For the next few days, I didn't go to work, afraid that I might see Jake and I won't be able to control myself and I'd tear off his head apart from his body. Then, I'll break his every single bone and boil him in a big pot of chicken soup. Yeah, I have anger management issues.

Well, luckily, Matthew saved my butt from the WORST boss in the world. Gosh, if you only knew our boss, I'm sure you'd probably wish you haven't met him. He's a freaking pervert FYI! Always checking me out like I'm some kind of a whore. Well, I wouldn't mind if he tries to hide it from me, but the thing is, EVERYONE who's within our range knows! He won't even deny if I caught him looking at my bum! And take note, he's a 32 year old big hairy man who still hasn't learned how not to drool and spit on someone's face when you're talking to him. On the bright side, he pays right and---- yup, that's all! And if you'd ask me why I still haven't resigned even if he does those things to me, I'd say you're dull. We're in the REAL world, honey! Do you know how hard it is to find at least one decent job???

Anyway, back to the story, even if Matthew saved me from our boss, he's not yet fully cleared on my eyes because he didn't help me that night! And yes, I'm still so bitter about it! Bitter with my stupidity, not with Jake, okay? I don't care what he does now. He's out of my life.

So, I got ready for work and sighed as I glanced at myself in the mirror. Why? Not because I'm gorgeous, which I already am, it's because I still haven't forgot that stranger. What does he want to tell me that night? It has to be something important, right? Because if it wasn't, why did he ran after me even if I was inside the train already and it's even moving? Why did he want to talk to me?

I shook my head to try to get him off my mind. Unfortunately, I failed. I smiled to myself as I remembered his warm breath that fanned my face when he spoke to me; his hot skin that touched mine when he's trying to get me out of the rain; his hypnotizing eyes that completely took me away the moment he stared at me; his lavishing scent that made me lost; and of course, his lips... his lips that took me to another world and made me felt safe and right.

Wait, am I falling for him?

YES, I'm falling for a STRANGER.

Ugh, what's wrong with me? That fast? Really? I don't even know him and yet I'm going mad over him. This is such a nice thing and please note my sarcasm. Does he even like me or think of me the way I do? Gosh! I'm really going crazy!

I looked at the time and of course, I'm late for work. Curse that stranger for being damn hot gorgeous! I grabbed my bag and headed for work.

I arrived at the bar and noticed Matthew was wiping the countertop with his headphones on. Obviously, he didn't notice me so I sneaked my way past him to the back room. I settled my things there, put my apron on and got back. Luckily, he still hasn't move from where he was. I slowly walked up to him, his back was facing me. And then, I smacked him so hard in the head, his headphones fell out of his ears.

Obviously, I shocked the hell out of him. His face? PRICELESS! I laughed so hard as he tried to recover from my surprise attack and of course, the pain, too. He rubbed the back of his head and glared at me.

"That was not funny, Natalie." he told me, still glaring. "Oh, so now I'm Natalie to you?" I asked him with my brows raised. "I thought I was your Lee-Lee!"

He shook his head at me but I could see a smile forming in his face. He suddenly pulled me into a hug. Aww, my cheesy best friend. I hugged him back and buried my face in his chest.

"Are you okay now? I missed you. I'm sorry I wasn't there when Jake and you had a reenactment of War of the Worlds here." he chuckled. "That stupid asshole. I trusted him to take care of you! Ugh, if I ever see him again, I swear I'd--"