Chapter 14

Alice's POV 2 years later...

"Daddyyy! Does Megan HAVE to come with us, she ruins all the fun.." I begged my dad as he was inviting his new girlfriend to go to the aquarium with us.

"Yes Alice, she has to come, I would like her to come." He said dialing her number. "But it's my birthday.." I pouted crossing my arms over my chest.

Daddy sighed and ended the call, kneeling down to my height. "Ok, Megan doesn't have to come. But you have to start being nice to her, got it?" Daddy said pointing a finger at me.

I sighed quietly and nodded, making him smile.

Daddy had met Megan on tour one time, she was a fan of BVB, and when she was getting a poster signed, dad slipped his number to her, making me mad.

He thinks that Megan can take mommy's place, but she will be nothing to me, but one of daddy's girlfriends.

No one will ever replace my mommy. Ever.

*****

So dad apparently already invited Megan to come with us anyway, so here I was, getting lonely while looking at all of the different cool creatures, while Daddy and Megan just talked and laughed.

I sighed quietly as I was staring at a shark. I wish I was that dangerous and scary...

"Come on Alice, were leaving." Daddy said reaching for my hand, but I just pulled away from him and crossed my arms.

"Hi, I'm Micah." A boy that looked 6, same age as me. He had black hair and pretty green eyes. "I'm Alice." I said reaching out for his had to shake it, but he pulled me into a hug, making me giggle and hug him back.

"Wanna go look at the sharks with me?" Micah asked pointing to the shark tanks. I smiled and nodded, as we both ran to the sharks.

Ashley's POV

I had called Alice to come with because we were leaving, but she didn't listen and walked somewhere else, and I don't know where she went. I was getting beyond scared now.

"Come on Ash, I'm sure she's fine." Megan said clinging onto my arm. "I need to know where she is! She's my baby!" I said raising my voice at her.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes, before wrapping my arms around her. "Look, I'm sorry. It's just.. I need to know where she is. She's my baby girl." I said softly to Megan. She smiled and leaned up kissing me softly, as I heard Alice's giggle.

"Come on Alice!" A little boy called, then I heard Alice respond. "Coming Micah!"

I immediately turned around and saw a little boy with black hair and Alice playing tag.

"Gotcha!" the little boy; Micah said, grabbing Alice's sides, making her squeal and laugh.

"Alice!" I said running over to her. I saw her sigh and turn around to look at me. I picked her up and hugged her close to me. "Don't you ever scare me like that again!" I said hugging her tightly.

"Like you cared." Alice mumbled and squirmed out of my arms.

"What do you mean? Of course I care about you Alice." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Whatever." She mumbled then tagged Micah, then ran away giggling, as Micah chased her.

I ran after them and tried catching her, but she was too fast.

Soon they both exited the building, making me even more scared.

I still ran after them until I fell, then looked up to see Alice casting one last glace at me, before her and Micah ran out of sight.

To be Continued...

Not what you guys expected huh? Well, you guys are going to have to wait for the sequel. Comment if you want one. *Le smirking the whole time*

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies