Chapter 4

Ashley's POV

I had gathered all the guys on our bus and sat then down in the living area.

"What's up Ash?" Andy asked, opening a bottle of beer. "I um.. I've kinda been keeping something from you guys.." I said nervously.

"Your actually a Mexican in a texan suit that wants to kill us and take our money and pets, please, I love my pug!" CC said getting on his knees.

"What did your mom inject into your brain as a baby..?" Jake asked him with narrowed eyes, confused as much as everyone else is.

"What? It could happen." CC defended and got back on the couch next to Jinxx.

"Alice, is my d-daughter..I slept with Zoe awhile ago.. And she got pregnant and didn't want to do it alone, so she called me and asked if I could help, and I said yes, and we've been taken care of her this whole time." I rushed out.

"Woah.." CC said.

"No wonder she looks more like you than she does Zoe." Andy said.

"Bout damn time." Jake said smirking and crossing his arms around his chest. "Shut up." I said rolling my eyes.

"But I wanna wide with daddy!" I heard Alice say. I peeked through the windows on the bus to see Zoe kneeled in front of Alice holding her tiny hands.

"Zoe! Bring her on!" I called to her. She looked over at me and nodded.

Once they were on the bus, I took Alice out of Zoe's arms and placed her on my hip, then kissed her cheek.

"Yup. She's your mini evil twin." CC said, making Andy pinch his arm. "Ow! What was that for?!" CC screeched, making Alice cover her ears.

"Shut up, weirdo." Andy said rolling his eyes.

"Hey cutie." Jake said pinching Alice's cheek softly. She giggled and buried her face in my hair, being the shy one she is. "I still see you." Jake said teasingly. Alice squealed and buried her face in my neck tightly.

"Ok, is it ok if she stays here with you guys? Only until we get to the first venue, then she's staying with me." Zoe said taking Alice out of my arms.

"Why only tonight? She can stay another night. I'm her dad, she'll be safe with us." I said furrowing her eyebrows.

"No Ashley. I know how you get on tour, you bang chicks every night, I don't want my daughter around that." She said kissing the side of Alice's head. "Our daughter, she's not just yours." I said, getting pissed now.

"How would I know? You've been keeping her a secret from your band and so called 'brothers' for years!" She said raising her voice.

"Either take this outside, or give me Alice." Andy said reaching for Alice.

Zoe sighed and passed her over to him, then went back to glaring at me.

"I didn't tell them because I was scared of their reaction!" I said with a raised voice.

"They responded fine!" She screamed at me. "I know that now! I didn't know that when Alice was 2 months old! I was still scared!" I yelled at her.

"Why were you scared?! I should've been scared! I was having a kid!" She screamed at me, getting in my face. "I was there for you! She is half of me!" I said, lowering my voice slightly.

"Why'd you stay with me if the inky reason is because of Alice?!" She screamed, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I stayed for Alice and for the fact that I was and still am in love with you!!" I screamed at her, then smashed my lips onto hers.

She didn't respond back immediately, but eventually started kissing me back, wrapping her arms around my neck and standing on her tippy toes.

We pulled way from our kiss and looked deep into eachothers eyes.

"I love you.." I whispered to her.

"I love you too.." She whispered back, kissing me again.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️