Chapter 8

Zoe's POV

"Mommy! That wooks cool!" Alice squealed at me.

Alice, Ashley and I were all in a halloween store, while we were stopped in Florida for a week.

"I think you should be this for halloween babe." Ashley said, holding up a slutty nurse costume. "Uh yeah.. Sure.. And your gonna be the doctor? So we can.. Do some operations?" I asked seductively while running a finger down his chest, making him shiver.

"I'd like that a lot nurse sexiness." He whispered grabbing my hips, and pulling me close to his chest.

"Mommy! I wanna be a pwincess!" Alice said poking my leg.

I picked her up, putting her on my hip then kissed her nose. "But your already a princess. You don't need to dress up." Ashley said leaning over and kissing her cheek.

"Yes! I am pwincess Alice!" She squealed and moved around until I let her out of my arms, where she found a crown and put it on her head.

"Ok.. That's enough costume shopping for one day missy." I said grabbing Alice's hand, while Ashley held her Batgirl outfit.

***

We were walking back to the buses, when a group of girls and guys came running over and bombarded us with questions. But one stood out the most.

"Is it true your gonna die?" A boy about 15 asked me. I sighed, feeling tears well up in my eyes, as I stared at my beautiful baby, I nodded.

"I'm so sorry.. Where's Alice gonna go?" He asked again. "Probably with either my band or BVB." I said, then walked off, back into the bus.

I wasn't ready to go...

I wanted to watch Alice grow up...

I didn't want anybody but me and Ashley to raise her...

She's gonna grow up without a mommy... And it's all my fault...

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️