Chapter 7

Zoe's POV

"I'm so sorry Ms. Richardson." My doctor said to me through the phone.

I sniffled and wiped my tears, trying to stay calm, but that wasn't working.

"Thank you Dr. Montgomery." I said, then hung up, holding my phone to my chest as I started to sob. Making my body shake violently.

I was grateful that Ashley took Alice for the day, so I could practice with my band for a bit, and we were, until I got a call from my doctor, sense I had an appointment two weeks before tour started.

I had a common disease that ran through my family... I had brain cancer... I didn't have much left...

"Zoe? You ok?" Cole said through the bathroom door.

I sniffled and wiped away my tears once more, then stood up, opening the door to see a worried looking Cole.

"It was possitive." I sobbed and buried my face in his chest, starting to cry again. "Hey hey, it's ok.." He said rubbing circles in my back and hugging me tightly.

"I don't want to die.. I want to watch Alice go to school, watch her make new friends, watch her grow up.. But I won't be able to do that.." I sobbed into his chest.

"Mommy?" I heard from behind us. I tensed up, wiped my tears really quickly, then looked up to see Alice, in a confused, and worried looking Ashley's arms.

"Cole.. Take Alice.. I need to talk to Zoe." Ashley said passing Alice over to Cole, then pushing them out of the bunk alley, then grabbed my hand, pulling me into the back room.

"What's going on Zoe? Why did you say all that stuff?" Ashley asked me softly, grabbing my hands as we sat on the couch in the back room.

"My f-family has a disease that goes around, it's a common brain cancer, and certain people in our family don't get it.. But I did.. And I don't have long left Ashley.." I said then buried my face in his shoulder, starting to cry... Again.

"Oh my god.." He whispered, hugging me tightly.

"Isn't there something we can do? Like a operation? Or something?" He asked, kissing my head.

I shook my head, sobbing loudly, but tried to mute them by burying my face deeper into his shoulder.

"I'm so scared Ash.." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"I know baby.. I am too.." He said, his voice cracking slightly, then I felt wet drops on my shoulder.

Ash was crying..

"I don't want you to go.." He cried into my shoulder, hugging me tighter.

***

"Alice baby! Come here!" I called to my daughter, I was gonna give her a necklace, I was going to give her, for her birthday.. But I won't be here that long..

"Yes mommy?" She said running over to me kneeling by the bunks, as her little pigtails bouncing.

"Here you go beautiful." I said handing her a little silver locket, she gasped and carefully took it out of my hands, smiling widely.

She tried opening up the locket but failed, which earned a whimper and a groan coming from her lips.

"Here baby." I said scooting closer to her, then opened the locket up, to show on one side, a picture of me, then on the other side was a picture of Ashley.

"I Wuv it mommy." She said hugging me around my neck. I smiled and hugged her back, kissing her hair.

I pulled away from our hug, then motioned for her to turn around, then clipped the necklace around her neck.

"Thank you mommy." Alice said turning around and hugging me again.

***

"Mommy, I wanna be Batgirl for hawwoween!" Alice squealed. I chuckled at how she pronounced 'Halloween' then nodded.

"Ok baby, you can be Batgirl for halloween." I said kissing her cheek as she went back to drawing in her coloring book.

"Who's being batgirl?" Ash said walking in the back room where me and Alice were.

"Alice is." I said stroking Alice's hair, not taking my eyes off her as she drew.

"Cool, does daddy get to take you trick or treating again like last year?" Ashley asked her, sitting next to her and kissed her cheek.

"Yes." She said, sticking her tongue out in concentration, as she drew.

Ash chuckled and looked up at me, as I started to feel tears in my eyes, thinking that if I'll be able to take Alice trick or treating.

"Hey, it's ok babe." Ashley said moving so he was sitting next to me, and wiped away my tears that had already fallen, then kissed my lips softly.

"It's ok baby, we'll both take her, ok?" He whispered to me. I sniffled quietly and nodded.

"I promise." He whispered, kissing my lips again.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wook!" Alice squealed happily, as she crawled into Ashley's lap and showed us her drawing of a little girl that was pink, and guy that was blue, and another girl that was taller that was purple.

"It's very pretty baby." I said stroking her hair softly. "That's mommy." She said pointing to the purple girl. "That's daddy." She said pointing to the blue guy. "Then that's me!" She squealed as she pointed to the pink girl.

"It's beautiful princess." Ashley said kissing her head.

"Oh! And here's to koi and kiwwer." She said grabbing another piece of paper with Tokyo and Killer on it.

"Aww! They'll love it once we get home, we can show it to them, ok?" I said kissing her head. She nodded and kissed mine and Ashley's cheeks, then got off his lap and ran out of the back room giggling.

*hey!!! What did you guys think?!?!*

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️