Chapter 11

Ashley's POV

"Duck.. Duck.... Duck.. GOOSE!!" Alice squealed as she patted JInxx's head and started running around the circle of me and all the guys.

JInxx chased her around us all, making her giggle loudly until she sat down where Jinxx was sitting just seconds ago.

Alice giggled at JInnx's face and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Guys, come on, you have to get ready for the next show." Jon said standing in the doorway of the backroom.

"Come kiddo, I can mess with your face." Andy said picking Alice up and walked into the bathroom with his old makeup kit.

"You doing ok, Ash?" Jon asked me, putting a hand on me shoulder. I sighed and nodded my head, grabbing my lucky pick, and shoved it into my pocket.

"Ok, just tell me if you just want to take a break with Alice or something, ok?" He said looking at me like I was his kid, and that's basically what all of us guys are to Jon, just his annoying, older, crazy kids.

"Ok." I said smiling at hearing Alice giggle.

"Daddy! Wook!" Alice squealed running out of the bathroom, with Andy following behind her smirking.

I knelt down to Alice's height and saw that she had Andy's old stitches coming out from the corner of her mouth, and she had a white line going across the top of her face.

"You look like a true Black Veil Brides member baby girl." I said kissing the top of her head.

"Go show Uncle Jakey, Alice." Andy said ruffling her hair, making her frown and fix it, then run over to the bunk alley where Jake was.

"You ok buddy?" Andy asked me with a sincere look on his face. "I'm getting there, I'm just trying to figure things out on my own with Alice, because I always had Zoe's help with her." I said sadly.

"Well, if you need us, all of us are here for you, and Alice." Andy said pulling me into a hug, which made me start crying quietly.

I pulled away and grabbed a tissue, looking in the mirror and fixed my makeup quickly.

"It's ok, buddy." Andy said patting my shoulder, as Jake came out of the bunk alley with Alice in his arms.

"Could we bring her onstage tonight?" Jake asked me smiling at Alice.

I chuckled and nodded my head. "Well, that all depends on if she's A) Not already asleep. Or B) She's not deaf." Jinxx said laughing, making us all laugh.

"Daddy? What does deaf mean?" Alice asked me. "It means that you can't hear anything anymore." I said as she squirmed out of Jake's arms and held her arms up in the air for me to hold her.

I picked her up, right as Jon was calling us to head out to the Venue backdoor.

I grabbed Alice's pink jacket and slid it on her quickly, then followed the guys out to the backdoor of the venue.

"Where are we? Like what state?" I asked CC. "I think Maryland." He said furrowing his eyebrows as he thought about it.

"OK, so that's why it's so cold." I said chuckling as Alice had buried herself into my chest.

"Ok sweetie, you need to stick with Jon, until daddy's done playing ok?" I said setting Alice on the ground next to where Jon was standing by a set of speakers and talking to someone.

"Ok daddy." Alice said taking out her toy pink and purple play phone. "I love you baby girl." I said kissing her forehead. "I love you too daddy." She said and kissed my cheek, making me smile.

"Don't worry Ashley, I'll keep an eye on her." Jon said picking Alice up as she never took her eyes off her toy phone.

"Thanks Jon." I said as I went and grabbed my bass.

Then me and the guys all ran out on stage.

"What's up motherfuckers?!?!" Andy screamed into the mic.

"This first song is called In The End!"

So I'm doing this again... If you would like to be I the story as a new character, like a friend of Alice, a friend or family member of one of the guys, an old friend of Zoe's, or something! Leave me all the info I will need about the character you want to be!

Name:

Age:

Hair Color:

Skin Color:

Eye Color:

Gender:

Part in the story:

A little info about the character:

That's all I'll need!

So leave your info if you want to be in this story! 

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies