Chapter 10

Ashley's POV

"I want mommy!" Alice sobbed into my chest, making my heart shatter into pieces just at the thought of my Zoe.

Her brother and the rest of Taken by Death had taken her body back to her hometown in Phoenix yesterday.

Where I was left with our daughter and all the memories of her.

" I-I know baby.. I know you do, I want her too sweetie. But just remember, mommy is in a better place now, she's not in pain anymore.." I said wiping my tears.

"Why did she have to go daddy?" She asked me, looking up at me.

Dammit she looked so much like Zoe..

"Because it was her time, we all have a time when we need to go, and it was mommy's turn." I said wiping her tears away, and kissed her cheek softly.

"Now come on beautiful, let's get you in bed." I said standing up from the couch and looked at the clock that said 11:43, way past her bedtime.

"Ok daddy.." Alice muttered, burying her face in my shirt and grabbing some of my t-shirt in her tiny fists.

I got over to my bunk and carefully laid her in it, pulling my hello kitty blanket over her, then leaned down, kissing her forehead, and whispered to her softly "Goodnight beautiful, I love you."

"I love you too daddy." She muttered back tiredly.

I sighed and closed the curtain, enclosing her in darkness, and walked back to the living area where all the guys were, along with the rest of Taken by Death.. how ironic...

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them, stepping closer.

"Were here to get Ali and her stuff.." Cole said, picking up her little stuffed light pink bunny.

"Like hell." I said and snatched the bunny out of his hands and stuffed it in my back pocket of my jeans.

"Ashley.. You know Zoe wouldn't want us fighting over Alice, so-"

"Your not taking my Alice." I said bitterly. I just lost Zoe, I'm not losing my baby girl too.

"Ash.. Calm down.." Jake said putting a hand on my shoulder, he knew I was going to burst soon, and I knew it too.

"Were just trying to put Alice in a safe place.." Granger said. "She is safe, where she is now!" I said raising my voice.

"Ashley.. lower your voice, your going to wake up Alice.." Andy said, then stood up walking back to the bunks, probably to go check on her.

"Dude, I'm her god father.. I think she needs to come with me.. and the rest of the guys.." Cole said stepping closer to me.

"She only goes with you unless something happens to me! I'm her father!" I screamed in his face, making him put his hands up in defense and back up slowly.

"Your not taking Alice away from me, and that's it with this subject.." I said quietly.

He sighed, but nodded, running a hand through his light brown hair.

"I'm gonna go kiss her goodnight, then we'll leave." Cole said walking to the bunks, where Andy was still thankfully.

I sighed and leaned against a wall, sighing, getting out my phone and looking at my lock screen, which was a picture of Zoe holding Alice, as they were both smiling widely.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek, just looking at her, then unlocked my phone, going straight to twitter where I decided to post something.

'@AshleyPurdy: RIP the love of my love, and the mother of my beautiful daughter.. I will always love you Zoe..'

"Be sure to post a lot of her, please Ashley.." Xavier said putting a hand on my shoulder, making me wipe my tears away and nodded.

"Not a problem.." I whispered.

They all eventually left, leaving just me, Andy, Jake, Jinxx, CC and Alice, even though she was asleep.

"I'm gonna hit the sack.. night guys.." Jinxx said standing up off the couch.

"Night." Everyone said to him, he walked over to me and put a warm hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry you and Alice had to go through that much pain.." He said giving me a sad look.

"Thanks.." I muttered, then walked to the bunks, climbing in mine, and letting Alice snuggle up into my chest as I cried silently, thinking of the love of my life.. gone.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies