One Shot

[Mature Content. Viewer Discretion is Advised.]

Natasha smiled to herself as she glanced in the mirror through the mask that covered half of her face.

Lace covered her body, cupping her bountiful breasts and providing a sexy allure to the rest of her form. With gloved fingers, she adjusted her black stockings, the shine of her black 8-inch heels glinting off the light of the room.

"My my. Quite the lovely scene," a deep voice said from the chair. Natasha turned, her eyes landing on the male.

Beady black eyes stared lustfully at her, a rather small bump visible beneath the fabric of his pants.

Steve's is better, she thought with a sinister laugh.

The man's cell vibrated, the man having no choice but to answer. She took advantage of the small distraction and moved closer, dancing sensually around him.

Have the packages delivered and sent to the warehouse.

"I'm busy sir," her target murmured.

Nonsense! You know the Soviets don't like to be kept waiting!

Natasha smiled to herself, Bingo. She waited until the man disconnected from his employer before she pressed a needle into his neck, paralyzing him long enough for the team to move in.

Now, she thought, I need to get home for dinner.

________

"You're late," he whispered when she slipped into bed that night after removing the man's scent from her skin.

The spy turned, green eyes meeting his, "I'm sorry about that. Work ran a little late than expected."

"Did you kill anyone?"

"Just made him temporarily immobile," Natasha murmured, pressing her body against Steve.

The soldier chuckled quietly, his hand resting on her hip, the heat of his thumb rubbing through the flimsy material of her nightgown. His touch scent shivers down her spine, an ache accumulating between her legs.

Their lips met, his dominating hers while his body shifted on top of her. Sinews of muscles flexed beneath her wandering hands, his bare chest radiating the increasing heat as their breaths grew into soft pants.

She could feel Steve's hand rest on her thigh and slowly go under her thin camisole.

Natasha shivered, warmth pooling between her legs.

"Steve," she whispered, his lips suddenly disappearing from hers. Suddenly she felt soft petals fluttering in the inside of her thigh, intensified by the darkness of their room. He kissed the skin near her womanhood but never did touch the sensitive skin. "Steve," she begged, her body tensing, "Don't tease."

A low chuckle rose from Steve's throat, "Oh Natasha, you should've come home early. I think my spy deserve some torture," the soldier mused, before licking the skin just near her sensitive womanhood.

"I'm sorry," she begged, her hands clenching the sheets beneath her, her hips moving upwards.

He chuckled darkly, his hot breath fanning over her wet, southern lips, "Oh Natasha," he mused before pressing his lips against her wetness, his tongue immediately massaging her clitoris.

Natasha let out a muffled moan, her hips jerking but where held down by Steve's firm grip.

He continued to massage it until she was a whimpering mess.

"Take me please," she begged.

The soldier said nothing, climbing above her to kiss her lips with a dominating sweep of his tongue while his hard length penetrated her fully with a deep thrust that made her cry out in pleasure.

Hot kisses ran down her neck, Steve's grunts with each thrust adding to her arousal.

Over the course of the year, she watched Steve learn the many ways of pleasing a woman in a sensual way, going from the innocent male to the sinful dominant man he was now.

"Steve," she panted breathlessly, her nails sinking into his back and scratching his skin.

His mouth latched onto her nipple, gently biting the sensitive pink bud.

She could feel her body tense, the rise of her climax making her her legs hook around his hips, pressing her husband closer with each earth shattering thrust.

"Natasha," he growled, signaling he was close.

With one last thrust, she and Steve came, their cries silenced with a deep kiss.

They pulled away, breathless, their dilated orbs never wavering from one another's.

"Welcome home," Steve murmured.

Natasha chuckled, "I definitely needed that."

A smirk touched Steve's lips, "Want to go another round?"