Chapter 9| Kenroy

Nine| Kenroy

I stumble into Mr. Harrison grey Honda as he glare out the window at Samantha, Who was standing by the school step as Mr.Virgo approach her. "Girlfriend?" he blurted out.

"Do I look human and stable enough to have one?" I replied sarcastically butting the seat belt.

"Your a guy, she's a girl anything is possible." he said taking the car out of park.

"Love isn't possible for me." I shrugged my shoulders glaring out the familiar secenery. Love wasn't a word that dwell in my mind. It was a word that was very repitive and annoying; If you ask me.

"Love is what keep you wanting to see your mother." Mr. Harrison said turning onto the highway.

"That's different." I said softly glaring at the noisy town.

"I pray the day, You see the different and how human it is to not stand alone and having a girl to care about your well being." He said calmly. I didn't answer but glare out the window at the beautiful town.

Bournville was a beautiful town, It was know for its beautiful Villa that tourist and people visit when they come to town. The Guest house was in a small village on its own and had good and bad memories that lingers here and there. Never the less it was home.

"How is home with Dad?" Mr. Harrison asked pulling me from my nature mind talks.

"It is home." I shrugged sitting up a bit in the seat.

"You know you got to talk him sometime soon, He's willing to talk to you. Some people would kill themselves to have their father when they needed him."

"I cannot forgive him."

"It takes time son, Plus have you ever ask him why he left?" he said causing me to glare at the hospital pass sticker on the lower part of the windscreen. Why should I? It wouldn't changed all that happen to me in the past?

"What different would it make?" I heared myself ask out loudly.

"Just the feeling of knowing the truth." he said turning into the yard. I glance up to see three different cars in the drive way.

"I know your propbably upset with him right now but I dare you to try and forgive him one step at a time." He said pulling the keys out of ignition. I wasn't ready to forgive him yet, My mother didn't. Why should I.

We both got out of the car and head towards the door. I push it open and enter the house of laughter. I follow Mr. Harrison into the living room to see everyone stop talking and their gaze flicker towards us. There was two old man about my father age and two wonan propbably around the same age as them and an older woman sitting with a stick with Kemar beside her.

"How was school son?" My father burst the silent looking at me as I stuff my hand in my hoodie pocket. I felt Mr. Harrison eyes on me and decided to aleast answer.

"It was educated." I said causing one of the man with the blonde hair to snicker along with one of the woman.

"That's nice to know." he reply.

"Oh my god he's all grown up." A voice said behind us causing me to turned a face a red hair woman who tried to touch me and I step back causing her to grab me and hugged me tightly something I don't get often.

"I cannot remember the last time I saw you, you were so tiny and cute." she exclaim.

"Honey don't frighten the poor lad to death." The man who snicker to my reply.

"Shut up Harry, I haven't seen my nephew in ages." she fan him off and smiled at me.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Broken and sarcastic." I said causing her to laugh.

"Just like his mother, just a spit fire. But I must say you take your father looks." she said.

"I don't want to look like him. I could kill myself for it but unfortunate I wouldn't leave mom to suffer." I said glaring at him.

"She's was no good, just like you." the old woman snap.

"Mother!" his father said shaking his head. I glare at pushing pass Doctor Harrison and went up to piano room and slam it shut. I took deep breath walking towards my safe heaven. I pulled up the key cover and started to play letting my anger get lost in the melody. I was so caught up I never notice that the red hair woman came.

"You play beautiful." she said with tears in her eyes. I shrugged my shoulders in reply pressing the keys absent mindley.

"Sorry about grandma."

"I don't care if she can't accept me. I didn't give her the impression to. I don't do well with people who betray my mother." I said.

"I understand." she said sitting beside me.

"So did you learn on your own." She asked.

"She taught me." I said softly.

"Ok, Have you ever taught about furthering it into a career?"

"No not really."

"I could help you." I didn't answer.

"I just want to help and filled that space of being here for you." she said calmly.

"I'll think about it." I said calmly.

"How about we finish this over a cup of ice-cream." she got up walking towards the door. I haven't have any in ages, why not. I followed her into the empty kitchen pulling out a box of cheerios and two spoon while she got a towel and the Ice-cream. We went towards the tree out in yard sitting down and devouring the vanilla Ice-cream and dry cheerios.

Atleast one person still care.