Chapter 2| Samantha

(Chapter two)

When Samantha landed in detention, she had no idea that it would change her life. She thought she was too popular to endure such torture. But the moment she end up taking the dare that her rivalry Monica throw at her she lost it all to detention.

So here she was sitting outside principal virgo office tapping her foot impatiently waiting on her turn. She tried to keep herself occupied by glancing at the numerous awards that were on the wall.

She watch as the principal door pull open back as the freak Storm out not even glancing at his surrounding as he held his head down and carry on his way to our next class.

"Samantha, Mr Virgo will see you now." Ms. Gray the secretary spoke with annoyance. I quickly got up and step into his office glaring at the man who deserve respect and have many honors that I couldn't count. He wasn't the huge type, he was at a perfect height and had black hair that was neatly combed back. He was dress in a blue tie and black jacket suit.

"Have a seat," he said not moving his gaze from his laptop before closing it and picking up a cream folder. I settle in the brown leather chair as I waited for Mr. Virgo to speak.

"I received these very disturbing photos this morning from some anonymous source." he said opening file while he push back his chair and came around to where I was sitting. He place the folder on my lap as I picked it up to notice that they were photos of my party that was kept at 'smoking Liquor' the one that was dare to put on.

"It wasn't me," I blurted out loudly.

"Look before you lie, Ms. Ferguson." he said picking up a photo of myself handing a couple guys tickets. Shit!.

"I can explain," I began

"No explanation, I'm calling your father." he said firmly glaring at me.

"please don't call my father, he would flip!" I pleaded, causing my heart to escalate quickly with nervousness.

"This is the third stunt you have pull on a school night, Ms. Ferguson and I'm really dissappionted in you." he stated.

"I'm sorry, It was-"

"I'm sorry but I'm calling your father." he said as I stood up and held onto the phone.

"Please," I begged.

"Please punish me with something else but don't call my father." I begged.

"Please," I breath again. I watch as he went in thought, compensating what to do. I didn't want my father finding out about this it will only matters worse. I fear him.

"Fine, I won't call your father but you'll have detention for the whole week after school," he said

"Detention?"

"Unless you want me to call your father instead." he threaten glaring me down.

"But for a whole week?" I asked.

"I could add two more week if you like," he said firmly.

"No one is fine," I mumbled aloud.

"Also I want you to spend time with some cancer patient at The Bournville Hospital for the other two weeks." he said.

"What?!"

"You heard me it's apart of senior year project to volunteer at an government instution." he said handing me a brochure.

"You start next week," he said as the phone rang loudly.

"Now head to class and detention after school." he reminded me seriously.