Chapter 4| Samantha

(chapter four)

I waited until my friends jump in Sibby's purple convertible before sprinting down the hallway towards the detention room. I kept glancing over my shoulder making sure that no one was watching because having this spread through the school was the last thing I want to ruin my reputation.

I came to halt when I heard a few laughter coming my way, I quickly rush into the janitor closet slowly closing the door behind me as the scent of cleaning detergent filled my nostrils making me cringe my face in disgust. I waited until the laughter and footsteps were gone; so I thought as I push the door open to hear a thud sound and a loud groan.

"I'm so sorry," I yelp in shocked as I turn to see my ex Kemar Drummonds holding his nose.

"oh its you," I screw my face annoyed glaring at him, Kemar was your everyday typical badboy, he dress like one, talk like one and certainly behave like one, How I end up falling for him would be his charming ways that he shows me after dark. But then he wasn't the faithful person in my book, he had girls, numerous girls behind my back.

"Oh it me, you almost broke my nose pumpkin," he said sweetly smiling at me as he held his nose which was suddenly turning pink.

"You deserve it," I said annoyed fixing my bag properly as he stood there admiring me as he always do.

"So tell me what are you doing down this hallway and hiding in the janitor closet," he eye me up and down as I slam the janitor door close.

"None of your business!" I blurted as I shift my footing pressure to my other leg.

"I never knew you knew this side of the building," he step closer to me.

"Kemar stop and its none of your god damn business." I blurted out pushing him away, I didn't want these feelings again of wanting to be wrap in his arms, I now have a sweet boyfriend.

"Whatever but I'm curious, the only room down this building is detention and I'm sure you have no idea what it like down here." he said eyeing me suspiciously as I shift my gaze to the lockers.

"I just came to talk to our English teacher about an assingment he gave us." I lied.

"Really?" he furrowed his eye brows. "The teaches lounge is that way," he pointed behind me at the direction that I was coming from.

"Um, they said she was holding detention." I mumbled.

"To save you the energy, she isn't down there so maybe you and I can get back in there and enjoy the moment."he smirk pointing to the janitor closet.

"We're over kemar,no more you and I.Steven and I are together now." I said firmly starring at him.

"We both know it's for popularity." he said as he step forward and I step out of his strance.

"No it's not, I really, really, like him." I said trying my best to be convincing. Which deep down I knew he wasn't the one.

"Really now pumpkin, I thought you like bad guys" he said caging me in.

"That was once Kemar, now excuse me." I tried to push him off but he didn't buzz. God I hate robust guys yet I can't resist touching them.

"I really need to go,"I said through gritted teeth as Kemar phone breaking up our unnecessary, thank god. I watch as he frown before glaring at me with his signature smirk.

"We'll catch up later," he lean forward and peck my lip before sprinting off.

"We're Over!" I shouted annoyed wiping my lips as I stomp my way down towards the brown door that had the number Two Thirteen written on it. I took a deep breath as I listen to the murmur of other kids inside. I started to feel quizzically and agitated that Mr.Virgo had to use this for her punish couldn't he figure something out that wouldn't aid to turn her imperfect life upside down.