Chapter 21

*Please read Authors Note at End*

---------------------------------------------

Shane's POV

After our little make up session on the couch, we went down to the basement.

"Hey Joey?" I ask sitting on the bed with him.

"Yeah?" He looks at me.

"I know this may be kind of hard for you to answer, but when is the funeral?"

"Monday." he said looking back down.

I know how sad he is.

I was just like this when my grandma died and it's pretty hard to deal with.

"Hey, I know something that might make you feel better." I said patting his shoulder.

"Shane, I don't think anything is going to help." he sniffled.

"Trust me. I will be right back." I say jumping off the bed.

"Shane.."

"Trust me!" I yell from the stairs.

I get to the kitchen, and open the pantry.

I grab a small white bag, and go back to the basement.

"Cookies, really Shane?"

"Yeah. Why not?" I say putting one in my mouth.

"You're an idiot Shane." He said with a smile taking a cookie.

"Hey. I'm the one who came all the way back to Boston to cheer you up. And I brought you cookies. So don't call me an idiot." I say eating the cookie.

"You're stupid." He said as his smile grew.

"And you're a dimwit."

"And you're half of a ship that we haven't told our viewers is real yet."

"Yeah. We need to tell them. But the shippers will go crazy, then the judgmental ones would tell us how much of a fag we are-"

"Shane. I don't care about that. I don't want to keep it a secret anymore." he said taking my hands.

"Do you want to do it now?"

"I don't think I would want to now. I mean, I look like shit."

"Joey, you look good all the time."

"But not when I just cried for over an hour."

"How about I record myself saying it, then when you feel comfortable, you record you saying it then we upload at the same time."

"That sounds okay." he sniffles.

"Okay, I'm gonna do it now." I rub his shoulder.

"Do it upstairs though."

"Okay baby." I kiss his forehead.

I walk upstairs, and go into the kitchen.

I turn on the camera, and point it toward my face.

"Hey what's up you guys. This is going to be a serious vlog today. So, I have some explaining to do. The reason I was on a plane in my last vlog, was because I was leaving Joey's mother's house. Yes, I went to Boston with Joey. And the reason behind why I came to Joey's house is to..." I breathe out. Very nervous. "is to tell his parents that I am dating Joey. Yes. All you Shoey shippers are probably pissing your pants right now. But I'm not gay, I'm bi. So don't comment that I am the gayest person in the world because I am not. So that was my quick little vlog for today. I hope you had fun hanging with me. I had fun hanging with you. Bye."