Chapter 14

Joey's POV

Was what my dad was telling me true?

Was Shane actually cheating on me?

He couldn't be.

As we drive back to my moms house with a car filled with sobs, I begin to wonder what he might do or might want to do when we get back.

"Hey, ummm Shane?"

"Yeah?" he sniffles.

"Never mind."

"Tell me."

"What are you going to do...when we get back to my moms house?"

"Probably go to our room and cry."

"Why?"

"WHY?! DID YOU HEAR WHAT YOUR DAD SAID TO ME?!" he yelled looking at me.

"I know what my dad said. I don't think he should have said it, but who were you talking to?"

"My brother. I said that 'I was going to visit you alone and I love you too.' He must have gotten the wrong idea."

"Why does he want to see you in the hospital like, without me?" I said trying not to make it sound like I am clingy.

"Family reasons. I don't think he is ready to see you yet. Don't take offense to that."

"Defense." I say simply.

"JOEY I AM NOT HAVING THAT ARGUMENT RIGHT NOW!"

"All I am saying its defense."

"It's offense Joey."

"Okay. Whatever"

"Don't you whatever me."

"I just did." I say as I park in the driveway.

"I don't deserve to be whatevered." Shane said as he got closer to me.

"Yeah you do. So I just say whatever to you whenever I feel like it." I say leaning closer to him as well.

"Don't just say whatever whenever." he said getting extremely close to my face.

"Ahhhhhhhhh-whatever." I say as we get close close he could almost-

Kiss me.

He is kissing me.

Just like in the movies.

He grabs hold of my neck and snakes his tongue into my mouth.

God he was amazing.

He starts to break away, but I don't let him.

"Dominant. I like it." Shane says as he continues to kiss me.

"If-you weren't-saving yourself for-marriage-I would be fulfilling your fantasy." I say to him.

"No no no." he said breaking the kiss and looking at me. "I would be the one fucking you into the mattress." He says putting a finger on my chest.

"Oh I see. But remember when I said not before I do it first?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Well, I meant it."

His eyes went wide when I said that.

"I fucking love you so fucking much Joey. FUCK!" he said as he kissed me again.

He broke the kiss and looked at me straight in the eye.

"I will fuck you into the mattress one day." he said holding my cheek.