Chapter 23

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 23 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Harry's P.O.V

I turned around to see Liam standing there. His hands were stuffed in his pockets while his eyes wondered around the cottage.

"What do you want Liam? And why in the hell would you send me such a weird text message?" I asked taking a step closer to him.

"I just want some answers Harry, I hate not knowing anything. Especially when it involves my daughter" he says.

"Wait, so you arranged this little 'meeting' just because you think I kissed your daughter?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Yeah, so are you gonna stop denying the fact that your lips were on Gaby's or are you gonna shut me out again?" he asks and I rolled my eyes.

"For the last f*cking time, I did not kiss your daughter!"

"That's bullsh*t Harry! I saw what I saw!" he shouted.

"Well maybe you need to get your eyes checked because I'd never kiss someone as worthless as your slutty little daughter!" I shout and my eyes popped out of their sockets. "I-I-I."

"You a**whole!" he yelled before pushing my body up against a tree and punching me in the nose. "Don't you ever talk about my daughter again!" he growled and punched me again.

"Stop!" I shrieked, and surprisingly he did.

"Fine, I'll stop, but only if you stop lying and never talk about my daughter like that again" he says and I signed.

"Look, what I said about Gaby's not true. She's nothing close to a slut, nor will she ever be. But as for as the lying goes, I can't stop. That's the only thing that my life is right now. I wish it wasn't but sadly it is" I whisper looking at the ground.

"Tell me then, if you don't want your life that way anymore, then tell me. Let it all out" he says and I lightly chuckled.

"You'd never speak to me again. No one would."

"How do you know? Just tell me Harry. I'm so tired of being lied to" he says.

"I can't Liam, I'm sorry. I just can't."

"Please Harry, I'm begging you. Just tell me."

"I-I."

"Ring! Ring!" Liam's phone went off stopping me from almost telling him the truth. Maybe that was a sign. I can't tell him.

"Um, ello?" Liam says into the phone. "Oh, hey Gaby. Yeah I'll be there soon. Okay, I love you too! Bye" he says in a rushed tone. Right before he could hang up the phone, I ran to my car and started it up. "Where are you going?!" he yelled.

I didn't answer, I just drove. I need to get some rest, I can't think straight right now.

Liam's P.O.V

What the hell! He was gonna say something, but he just drove away. I could literally strangle someone right now! What the f*ck was so important? Why would no one ever want to speak to him again?

I pushed my thoughts away and drove back to the hospital. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, Gaby called asking where I was since she was worried about me.

When I made it up to Gaby's room I noticed that her friend Ross was asleep in the bed beside her. He better not be messing around with her like Harry. Uh, Harry. I hate that name right now.

I shed from my jacket and shoes before climbing into bed with my sleeping daughter. I pulled her close to my chest and quickly drifted off into a sleep where sugar plums danced in my head. Not, I had a dream that wasn't very pleasant.