Chapter 19

This chapter is dedicated to one of my awesome Wattpad friends! Her new book is out and its called, "Baddened Love." Its really amazing so far so if you guys could PLEASE go and read it, it'd mean the world to her! She deserves way more reads! And if you want to follow her, her username is, @littlestranger97! Thanks!

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 19 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Liam's P.O.V

I swung the door open to see Gaby laying on the floor with blood all around her.

"OH MY GOSH! SOMEBODY CALL THE ABULANCE! HURRY UP!" I screamed gently grabbing Gaby's arm. It seemed that that was where the blood was coming from. I grabbed a towel and pressed it against her arm trying to stop the rest of her blood from dripping out.

"What happened!" Zayn screams coming into the room with me.

"CALL THE DAMN ABULANCE!" I screamed and he nodded running out of the room. "Gaby?! Gaby?! Come on baby, don't leave me!" I sobbed to her. "ZAYN, HURRY!" I shout. By now everyone but the paramedics were in the bathroom or in Gaby's room.

"What's the problem?!" a couple of guys and woman ask. Its about f*cking time!

"I don't know! Maybe she cut herself!" I say and they only nodded before wrapping her arms in goze and pulling her body onto one of those beds. (Sorry, I forgot what their called.)

"Do to blood loss we have to race her to the hospital, only one can come" the man says and I followed them onto the ambulance. I held onto my seat as I watched the doctors place a breathing mask around my daughters face.

My eyes then lingered to her bloody arms, that was way to much that she was loosing. I couldn't help but feel nervous, she could die from that.

"We're here! We need to get her to the emergency room! Her heart beat is slowing down!" one of the mans said and jumped to my feet.

"BUT IF HER HEART BEAT SLOWS DOWN SHE'LL DIE!" I screamed as they wheeled her into a room. "GABY!"

"Sir, you need to calm down!" a nurse says.

"Calm down? Calm down?! I CAN'T F*CKING CALM DOWN!" I shouted suddenly pissed off.

"Well if you don't calm down, we'll kick you out of here" she says and I stopped yelling. That just didn't stop the sobs that escaped my lips.

"Liam!" I heard shouts call. I turned my head to see Zayn, Perrie, Louis, Eleanor, and Dani running towards me.

"What happened? Is she gonna be okay?" Dani croaks. You could tell they had all been crying on the way here.

"I don't know? She had deep cuts on all of her arms and her...her heart beat was slowing down" I cried.

"How did she get cut?" Louis sniffled. I thought for a second. Maybe she accidentally hurt herself o a sharp object. Or maybe she, but she wouldn't. Would she?

"You don't think she's been cutting herself, do you?" I ask. Realization flashed over all of their faces as I tried to process it.

"That would explain why she's been wearing sweat shirts. I guess Niall being the hospital was just to hard for her to handle, and the hate was probably a big part of it, too" Perrie says.

"And lets not forget how different she's been acting. I just don't see how I couldn't have noticed it, maybe I am a bad d-" I was cut off by Dani.

"Don't even finish that sentence, Liam. We all know that she's having a tough time right now, but its not are faults that we didn't notice. Its been extremely crazy these last few days so don't go blaming everything on yourself" she says and I nodded pulling her into a hug. She was completely right. I did feel better after she said that but barely just a smudge, I still felt horrible and sad at the same time. She could die.