Chapter 12

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 12 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

When I woke up the next morning my bed was empty. Liam must be up already. I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom. Like always, I brushed my teeth, took a 15 minute shower, put makeup on, and then got out. I put on my undergarments, skinny jeans, a tshirt, and sweat shirt. I slipped into my vans, put my hair up, and walked downstairs. Liam was the only one up along with Niall, they were making breakfast. Before I could say anything, or for them to even notice I was there, Niall started talking.

"I can't believe management's letting us take them. Well, Gaby anyways, I'm sorry Liam" he says and I was confused.

"I know, I'm just glad I'll have one of my girls there" Liam answered with a smile.

"Me too, can I tell you something Liam? Its about me and Gaby" Niall says getting nervous. Could he be confessing to cheating on me?

"Sure Ni, what is it?" Liam says and I got closer. Practically right behind Niall.

"I've been wanting to tell Gaby that I-" Niall cut himself off as he turned around and saw me blushing like mad.

"Morning" I squeak out causing both guys to laugh.

"So, eavesdropping are we now?" Niall asked smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"I-I-I didn't mean to! I only heard a little! I don't even understand what it even means!" I stuttered and they bursted out laughing.

"It's fine princess, we're just giving you a hard time" Niall says hugging me a little to hard. My body still hurt just as bad as it did yesterday. Good thing I took 2 pain killers this morning. It still hurt though.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you guys I was here. But I wouldn't mind you finishing your sentence from earlier" I say and he just laughed.

"Want some breakfast?" he asked changing the subject. I nodded my head taking the plate from his hands.

"Did you sleep good?" Liam asked kissing my forehead. I nodded sending him a smile. I've missed Liam, my daddy. That's right, I like calling him daddy or dad, so what.

"Yeah, you've got a very comfortable chest" I say laughing a little at the end.

"What about mine" Niall says poking his chest.

"I'll say yes if you tell me what you were gonna say to Liam" I beg and he sent me a smirk.

"I'm good with a no then" he says and I pouted. Would he really tell Liam he's cheating on me? Probably not, or maybe he would? This is so confusing!

"Please Niall, is it something bad or good?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it princess, now lets go" he says taking my empty plate to the sink. I gave up and followed both Niall and Liam to the car. I sat in the back while they sat in the front.

"So, were all going out to dindin?" I ask and they laughed at what I called dinner.

"Yeah, it's gonna be great news" Liam says and Niall agreed.

"Is Niall pregnant!" I say and reaching over the seat to rub Niall's stomach. "I knew Niam was real, and look, there's a baby bump forming!" I joke and Niall put his hand on top of mine. Just his light hand hurt my poor wrist.