Chapter 14

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 14 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

"Gaby, Gaby!" Cher screamed in my ear and I flinched. What the hell is wrong with that girl?!

"What Cher! I'm trying to sleep!" I mumbled and she laughed.

"I have to go, I have an interview to go to!" she says and I pouted. "Don't worry, Ross is here" she says and my eyes turned to see a hicky covered boy.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed and he smirked. "You guys did 'it' after one date!" I say and he shrugged blushing.

"So what, he's hot. I couldn't resist" he muttered while I sat there shocked. One night!

"Anyways bye Gaby, I had lots of fun" Cher says pulling me into a hug.

"Me too, don't tell!" I say and she nodded leaving the room. I turned my attention back to Ross and motioned him to come sit on the bed. "I can't believe it, were you a virgin before?" I ask and he nodded 'yes'.

"Morning Gaby" a certain voice said as I stared at another hicky covered neck. "Beautiful aren't they!" he says and I laughed. "I just came in here to tell you that your free to go today!" he says and I signed.

"That's great, I'm just gonna go get ready. Ross you should go call your mum" I say and he nodded. I walked into the bathroom and stripped from my clothes getting into the shower. I just washed my body which made the shower really short. I got out and changed into a fresh pair of jeans and a nice baggy tshirt. I also put on my big hoodie so no one would reconize me.

"Ello son, where's Gaby?" Mrs. Lynch asks and I came out of the restroom. "Are you ready? I just signed you out" she says and I nodded putting my hair into a nicely made bun. "Lets get going then" she says and I limped to my wheelchair. First it was crutches and now its this sh*t!

"Oh Gaby, before you leave, here's your prescriptions" Dr. Davis says handing me three different pieces of paper. I stuffed them into my bag and he gave me a little hug. "I'll be seeing more of you" he whispers sending me a wink. I smiled at him before Ross wheeled me to the lift. He pressed button number 1 and we slowly went down.

"Ding!" the bell went opening the doors. I was wheeled out of the lift and was moved all the way to the front entrance. Just as we were about to step outside, the door opened to see, Dani, Eleanor, Perrie, Zayn, and Louis. I shoved my bag in front of my head so they wouldn't be able to see me. Why were they here? Where was the rest of the boys? Could one of them be hurt? Should I speak up?

My head was blurred with thousands of questions as my breathing picked up. I felt like breaking down. I haven't spoken or seen them in two whole days and I've just been feeling completely broken. What if one of them really is hurt though? What i-.

"That was a close one!" Ross muttered as he helped me into the car. I nodded putting my seat belt on. What if Liam's dead?! Oh my gosh! What if I killed him?! He probably went into shock, and is dying right now! I'm a horrible person! I deserve to loose an eye! "You okay?" Ross asks and I once again nodded my head. 'No I'm not f*cking fine!' I felt like screaming. I have to know what happened.

I took my phone out of my pocket and logged onto my twitter that I'd only been on once. I clicked on Liam's name to see that he had recently sent a tweet out. It read, "Where are you Gaby? I just want to know if your okay. I want to know your still breathing. Please tell me your breathing. I can't live without you. Your my daughter and not knowing where you are is ripping me apart. Sadly, your not the only one who's not here with us. Even if his body's right in front of us." What did that last part mean? Who's hurt? Oh no, what if Harry or Niall got hurt. What do I do?!