Chapter 11

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 11 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

"Princess, baby you gotta get up" Niall's Irish accent rang through my ears. I fluttered my eyes opening and looked up to see a smiling Niall.

"I don't wanna go Niall" I say. I literally felt like crying, nothings going right. Me and Liam aren't speaking, Avery's bulling me, and I don't fully believe that Niall's not cheating on me.

"Why not?" he asked and I buired my face in his chest.

"Please don't make me go! Can't I just be sick today?" I asked and he signed.

"It's not up to me babe, it's up to your parents" he says and I nodded disappointed. Liam's out of the question! And if I ask Dani, she'll want a reason!

"Fine, I'll go take a shower" I say standing up from my bed and walking to my bathroom. I stripped from my pj's and climbed into the shower. I turned the knob and immediately warm water hit my skin. It kind of relaxed me, but of course when I got out, all my stress hit me again.

I walked to my room to see Niall gone. He must be in the kitchen. I walked to my dresser pulling out my undergarments and slipping into them. I then went into my closet picking out a pair of skinnies, a tshirt, and sweat shirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and slipped on my TOMS before going downstairs. Everyone except Zayn was in there eating breakfast.

"Morning Gabs" they all greeted, well, not Liam. He didn't even gaze at me.

"Morning" I say sitting down next to Niall and Eleanor. I poured me a glass of orange juice and began to eat my breakfast. It grew silent yet a comfortable silence. I guess we were all to tired to talk. Mine as well ask a question, right? "So, what did Simon want?"

"We'll tell you guys at dinner tomorrow night" Louis says and I nodded. Thank gosh tomorrows Friday! I stood up from my place at the table and put my empty plate away.

"Who's taking me to school today?" I asked and Niall raised his hand.

"C'mon, we'll leave now" he says taking my hand and leading me to his car. He opened the door for me as I sat down.

"Thanks Niall, your so sweet" I say and he kissed my lips. He shut my door and jogged to the drivers side. He got in and started the car.

"So, may I ask what happened last night?" he asked and I crossed my arms. "Okay, okay!" he says and changed the subject. As we got closer to the school, I grew more nervous. "Do you want me to walk you princess?" he asked as we pulled up to my stupid school.

"Um, it's fine. I'll see you later" I say getting out of the car. I watched as he drove off and walked inside of the school.

"Hey you little slut, where's my babe?" Avery asked coming over to me. Why do I have to be her victim? Can't she just pick on someone else?

"Avery, just leave me alone" I say pushing past her and her friend.

"Not so fast you b*tch" she screams pulling my hair. I yelled in pain letting a couple of tears slide down my face. "First of all, when I'm talking, you DO NOT walk away! And second of all, don't act like a your better than me, cause you won't ever be! I'm the one who's screwing Niall, not you!" she screams in my face squeezing my wrist.

"I don't believe you!" I cry as her grip tightens around my wrist. I swear it was gonna fall off.

"You don't, are you calling me a lier?!?" she yells and I started to sob. "Answer the f*cking question!"