chapter 16

MIA

It was quiet.

To quiet.

The only thing that you could hear is the sound of the machines beeping.

"This has gone insane Harry. If you would've listened to me in the first place none of this would've happen"Louis huffed sitting on the chair next to me.

Harry stood there by the door in shame. He held his head down, playing with his fingers. For once I feel sorry for him.

Louis sighed, shaking his head "What am I going to do harry?" He sighed "Mia are you okay"Louis asked turning his attention to me.

I nodded in return.

"Do you mind telling me what happened Harry"he asked, looking at Harry.

Harry just stood there. Worry washing over him.

"C'mon now Harry, there is no time to waste"Louis spat "sit down on this bloody chair and speak now"

He hesitantly sat down and looked at me, before he spoke.

"I was drinking with a couple of mates an-"

"Who were they"Louis asked annoyed.

Harry hesitated to answer"Brian, Ben, Ethan and Max"

"MAX for God's sake why Max, Harry?"he yelled"You know his a man whore and yet you let him near your sister"he sighed "You know what? Carry on"he hushed at him.

Harry took a deep breathe and spoke "I was drinking with a couple of mates and Mia c-came home and" he huffed "I called her to to come to t-the living room. I introduced her to the guys and i-i told her that...I cant do this"he said getting up.

"Get the fuck back here and sit your ass on that fuckin chair. You don't have to tell me what happened Harry, Mia can tell me"he yelled.

Right after the doctor came in " I'm sorry to disturb but I have to check on her because I have other patients waiting for me" the Dr whatever said and Louis nodded and gave Harry a glare eyeing him, while the doctor checks me.

"I'll be coming back with your results"Dr whatever said giving me a slight nod.

I smiled in return and looked at his name tag which red Dr Davis.

Once he was left, Louis sat on his sit and Harry followed after.

"Harry are you going to continue or must Mia tell me what the fuck happened?" Louis asked Harry.

Harry was quiet.

"Well then Mia.."Louis gave me a glare and Harry looked scared. It's now or never.

"Must I continue from where h-harry left off"I asked and he nodded.

"Well h-he.... introduced me to his friends and and... uhm. ... he said that I'll be his servant for-"

"A SERVANT.... A FUCKIN SERVANT HARRY ARE YOU DANM KIDDING ME, A BLOODY FOURTEEN YEAR OLD UH!! ARE YOU FUCKIN TRYING TO KILL THIS KID. I KNEW THAT YOU WEREN'T ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND YET AGAIN YOU FUCKIN MESSED UP" I flinched at Louis' outburst.

All of a sudden Micheal burst in.wtf.

"And what the fuck are you doing here"Harry yelled

"Dont turn this all on him" I yelled at Harry and Micheal came towards me.

"And what about the boys rules huh... I might be in deep shit right now but that doesn't mean that you have to disobey my rules"he shouted.

"I go to a girls and boys school, what where you expecting"

"Some desency from my little sister"

"But if it wasn't for me braking your rules, I wouldn't have been here, I would've been in that house of yours being raped by your so called friend Harry uh is that what you wanted" I shouted

Next thing I know is....

A burning sensation across my cheek.

He just smacked me.

"What the fuck harry" Louis yelled "I understand that you're pissed but smacking her IN hospital won't help"

I held my now red cheek and felt the need to cry. No I can't show him my weakness. Not in frount of Michael.

"Harry get the fuck out"Louis yelled, as Harry was about to yell at me.

He hesitantly left.

"Are you okay"Michael said, taking my hand away from my cheek.

He huffed "it's not that bad as it sounded" he grined.

"Shut up" I smiled playfully punched him.

"It looked like you wanted to cry"he pouted.

"Shut up"I laughed and Louis cleared his throat.

What a way of ruining the moment.

"Oh... uhm I'm Michael, Mia's school friend" Michael said, puting his hand in frount of Louis to shake and he gladly shook it

"im Louis" he smiled."thanks for saving my baby" he smirked at me

"LOUIS!!"I whined.

"Okay okay I won't embarrass you in front of your friend"

"LOUIS"

"Okay okay I'll shut up"he put his hands up in defensive and walked out.

***

The day went by with me chillin with Michael and he eventually had to leave.

So I decided to sleep.

***

"What do you mean you're taking her with you" Harry whisper/yell.

"I don't trust you and to make it fear, I'll let you have at least, let her stay a week with you"louis whispered in a calm voice.

"But this is ridiculous"Harry raised his voiced "the kingdom doesn't allow it"

"Point of correct, it does and I've got the paper's here with me"he said and I heard papers flap.

"Louis.... boobear"he cooed "You can't do this to me"

"I don't want to, but this is not for me its for Mia's safety " Lou said

"How are you sure that I'm going to sign" Harry got aggressive.

"I'll give you a week and if you don't sign, the kingdom will do it for you"Lou said throughout grinned teeth.

"What th-"

They were disturbed by the door opening.

"She can pack her staff and leave"someone said, before I drifted to sleep.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I'm sorry I didn't update.
I don't have alot data and I'm running out of ideas.

If you'd like to help me, please place at the comments below and vote please😢

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

OH AND THANKS FOR SURPORTING ME AND READING READING MY BOOK.

I KNOW IT SHORT BUT AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸