Chapter 3

M I A

I woke up in a dark room, with different shades of blue walls.

I didn't know what is happening until my memory came back I started to panicking, my eyes darting around the room quickly.

The door opened and I hurriedly closed my eyes.

"Mia.." Harry whispered, touching my shoulder gently.

"Leave me alone! I don't want to see you! You- you killed Mom!"

Harry tried to reason with me. "I didn't mean to..."

"Just leave me alone! How could you not mean to? You stabbed her!" I shrug him off.

Harry stood up and watched me for a while, before spinning around and leaving.

"There are cloths in the bathroom, if you want to take a shower. I'll just be downstairs." He called over his shoulder, "Take as long as you like."

As soon as he left I looked around the room again, and noticed it was just a simple, empty room with a soft rag and pillow I was on.

20 minutes later

I was done getting dressed and went into the living room without a word.

Once I entered all eyes were on me immediately and all of their faces were emotionless.

Ignoring them, I pulled out a chair and sat.

"Uhm...can we talk?" Harry said and I just looked at him with the same emotion that he gave when I entered.

I don't trust anyone ever since he killed my mom and probably my dad too.. but I have no hope anymore I don't trust him.

"Can we...can I talk to you" he said with a blank face.

I just shook my head no because I didn't what to argue with him.

"Okay lets talk I'm not asking I'm telling you now."Harry said sternly to me, his jaw twitching.

"No." I said, my eyes shifting into glares.

"No? You can't just say 'no' to me because I'm the only one you have!" He growled, dragging me into a room that I haven't been in.

Harry closed the door with his foot and pushed me onto the bed and crossed his arms. "Listen, I-"

"No, you not sorry for what yo-"

"NO ONE cuts me off! Now just SHUT UP AND LISTEN!" He shouted loudly. Someone has a bad temper.

Note the sarcasm.

"What? You expect me to be okay with you kidnapping me?" I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"I never really wanted to kill mom and don't say anything because I'm not finished. I just wanted to see you because the last time I saw you you were a baby... and she made me angry by refusing and-"

"I know what you said to her."I said in a sour voice because I wanted to cry after he mentioned my mom.

"I know...and I wanted to say that I know that you are mad at me and you hate me etc but I love you and I'll never stop, you'll get used to it and I know you will." He finished.

I got a tear I don't know why but I think that I'll forgive him.

Maybe.

Edited By Ordenanza-