chapter 6

MIA

"What about it" he asked quite nervous. "I want to know where have you been for these past few years. " I nervously said looking at the floor, afraid of what he'll say.

"I knew you were going to ask me this" he mumbled taking a deep breath. "Well... get comfortable because this is going to be long" he said adjusting himself on the bed. I let out a giggle.

"Did you pack all your stuff" he sighed. "Yeah" I smiled. "You sure"he smiled back. "Harry c'mon you wasting time" I laughed.

"Okay"he took a deep breath. "It started when you were three, when mom decided to take me to a local school and I didn't fit in that much. So I started hanging with the wrong crowd and became reckless. Long story short when I was older, Anne and Robin had enough of my 'nonsense' they chuck me out" he sighed."after all that shit I became what I am now".

"Why didn't I notice this" I asked confused "because you were out or sleeping when all of this happend later at night".

"I-i-I don't understand" I was way beyond confused. "There is nothing to understand "he raised his voice "I know what you are going to say.... 'why did you kill mom just because she chucked you out of the housed' or judge me for my character... I AM ME"he yelled louder at the last part.

"I wasn't going to say that"

"Yes you were. You always judge me"he yelled

"Thats your problem you always think and assume that I'll do or say that. You always estimate what I'm going to say. I came here to talk to you and you come and put words in my mouth Harry. The world doesn't revolve around you Harry it doesn't."I yelled

"Listen here you little missy, you can't go around and yelling at me. Who do you think you are telling me that the world doesn't revolve around me course it does!"he clutched his teeth and grawling at me.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but it doesnt"after that I stormed out of the room. Who does he think he is. The world revolves around me....Who even says that. Harry for sure.

I bumped into Liam "hey love, it's time to leave. Can you do me a favour and call Harry for me "he asked "as much as I want to but no see you in the car Lee " I said walking as fast as I can.

***

It's been two hours and we haven't arrived in Oxford yet. I'm getting annoyed with Louis because he can't stop singing along the songs on the radio.

I can't help the fact that Harry feels bad for what he said earlier in the house. I could tell because he kept on looking at me and he tried to make conversion, but I shut him down. I'm not bad but he's the mean one here.

"Hey, what music are you listening to?" Niall asked me turning towards me. "Well...I'm listening to beyonce" I smiled "can I tag along?"he smiled wide "Sure"I giggle.

"ewww stop flirting " Louis shouted "I'm not" Niall said giving Lou that look.

"Whos flirting with my sister?"Harry said quite annoyed.

"NIALL IS!!!"Louis shouted laughing.

"No I wasn't I just asked her a question that say can I tag along on...on listening to her music"he said

"Is that true Mia" Harry said looking at me I hate his eye contact.

"Yeah" I simply said and everyone got back in whatever they were doing.

"Here" I said giving Niall one ear plug to listen to music. "Thanks" he said taking it and putting it in his ear. "So are you excited about the move?" he asked starting the conversation

"Not really,I mean, I'll be starting school and I'm not a fan of school."

"I could tell by the look on your face when Liam mentioned it a couple of days ago" he smiled and I laughed. He has a cute smile who can say no to that defiantly not me.

While I was listening to music I drifted off to sleep

***

I felt someone lift me up and decided not to open my eyes because I could feel the sunlight shinning on my face.

"Where should I put her?" i heard niall's voice say, which means he is carring me. "Upstairs on the right the last door. There's a Mia sign on the door" Liam replied. So that means all the door has their names on it.

As Niall was walking he started to hum along a song that I was not use to. So opened my eyes slowly. "I'm sorry...I woke you up princess" he smiled down at me.

"No worries I was up already" he frowned

"since when?"

"since we got out of the car but I didn't feel like opening my eyes" he set me down on the bed and started tickling me.

"Stop...please"

"No...you used me"

"No i did not"

He didn't want to stop tickling me "p-p-please I can't breathe" he laughed

"first say I am sorry for using you king Niall the great" he smirked.

"What? seriously?" he looked at me and tickled me harder "o-okay I'm sorry for using you king Niall the great" he finally stoped that felt much better.

I could finally breathe.

It silent and I decided to break it. "So this is our new home" I got up and noticed a balcony in my room.

"Yeah I hope you'll enjoy it"

"Yeah I will, didn't you notice that I have a balcony in my room " I smiled turning to him.

"Yeah I did. I hope that you don't runaway"he smirked.

"Living with you guys there is no chance that I will be running away."
"Would you like to see the rest of the house?"

Naill gave me a tour and we discovered alot of things. We had people coming over and welcoming us to the neighbourhood with pies and cakes. It was a win for Niall because he couldn't wait to eat desert.

I'm chillin in my room watching Netflix on Harry's laptop and heard a knock on the door. "Come in"I shouted and Harry walked in.

"Hi can I come in?"he smiled poking his head inside my room.

"No. You can come in." He took a deep breath. "Whoa for a moment I thought you said no" he smiled sitting on my bed.

"Don't worry just teasing you".

It was silent.

"So... what bring you to my room?"I looked at him.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about the world revolves around me thing I'm really sorry I was kinda use to people judging me that I forgot about who you really are."

"It's okay harry as long as you said sorry." I hugged him and it took him back for a sec untill he hugged me back.

"So..."he looked away "I will not allow you and Niall to date." He said looking at me for a sec and straight again.

"What?" I chuckled lightly "we're just friends"he looked at me

"Just friend? The next thing you know you will be pregnant."

"Rww no Harry I will not date untill further notice." I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah then I'll be the one who has the kick that guys ass or-"

"Dinner's ready" Liam barged in my room. Good timing because Harry was about to swear

"We're coming" Harry and I shouted and walked downstairs.