Story of Us

A:N sooo STORY OF MY LIFE FINALLY CAME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! well I was in math class when it came out... So yeah! On to the story!

Nialls POV (oh and I changed that the first proposal never happened and the one direction does not exist....)

'Flashback'

I stood at the counter staring down at my uniform waiting for the next customer to come up. As I turned around there he was a boy with ocean blue sparkling eyes, a smile that lit up the room, chestnut brown hair just perfectly messy. He was perfect.

"Excuse me sir," I was pulled out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah, sorry. My name is niall, what would you like to have to drink?" (Niall works at nandos and Harry is with Louis)

"Just a water should be fine" the cute boy said, yet I have to find out his name.

"Same please" the boy with the dimples said to me with a smile.

"Okay I'll be back in a few with your drinks" I quickly went in the back to get the drinks, I have never seen a boy a handsome as him. I just it so lost in his eyes. I went at to the dining room to give the two fine gentlemen their drinks. I sat the drinks down on the table.

"Okay do you guys need a little more time ordering?" they shook their heads no.

"Okay, what can I get you?"

"Ill have the peri peri chicken.' said the boy with the dimples.

"And.. I'll have the peri peri wings"(I went on nados' website AHAHAHAHAAHAHA)

"Okay I'll go punch in you orders." I walk back in the kitchen, and Liam just starred at me

"I know you like him." he just stated

"What do you mean?" I knew exactly what he meant.

"The way your looking at the boy."

"What boy?" I tried playing stupid.

"Louis."

"Louis? How do you know his name?"

" My cousin is friends with him, I've met in like once or twice before."

"Oh. okay I may think he's cute okay, not that big of a deal."

"Whatever, their food is ready. Dont drop it." Then Liam winked at me. I grabbed the food and left. I handed them their food and went in the back.

I went to go give Louis his check. when I got back and opened it on the bottom of the check was his number. Maybe this could work out after all.

A:N okay so I just wanted to write a chapter on how Louis and Niall met. Okay so on math today I looked at the clock and it was 11am and I threw my pencil across the room and yell

"CAITLYN IT'S 11 STORY OF MY LIFE IS OUT NOW!!!!!" then we started screaming and Stepan walks in and goes Monty shut up. it was so funny. I just thought I should share that.

I might update tonight... providing I want to. I'm updating 'finding the impossible' later so yeah.

REMEMBER

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~Lexi