Feeling It For The First Time.

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! WOOHOOO! This might be crapy. Watching teen wolf.

I sat on Nialls and I's bed. I was slowly getting bigger. At 5 months, everything was getting harder to do. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. I pulled of my shirt. Great. More stretch marks. I rubbed my thumb over them. These were going to be here forever.

"You kids need to stop doing this to me." I sighed and continued getting undressed. Once I finished my shower, and put on sweatpants, and a large tee. I went downstair and into the kitchen to make lunch. I got out some bread, peanutbutter, fluff, and white chocolate chips. (Try it, Its so good!!!) I put it together, and sat down at the counter, I was rubbing right above my belly button. Then, there was this thud in my stomach. I hurt a little, then it dawned on me. They were kicking. I was over filled with joy. My babies were moving. Thats when it hit me: They're really there. I had to call Niall.

It rang a few times then.

"Babe! Are you okay?!?" He was so cute when he was worried,

"Yes, Im fine. The babies are fine. I just wanted to tell you something...."

"What...?"

"They kicked."

"They kicked?"

"Yes!!!" I screached into the phone.

"Thats great keep them moving for me im coming home."

"Alright, Love you Ni."

"You too boo." I hung up and and had to pee.

"Really? You kicked my blader? This isnt cool." I got up and wobbled to the bathroom.

After I went to the bathroom I sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

"Rumored that One Directions Louis Tomlinson Is pregnant." I was in shock. How'd they find out? "Yes Jane, Its true as in recent pictures, Louis' stomach is quite big, or as you look her he looks pregnant." I just turned the tv off and started to cry.

I woke up to talking which sounded like, Nialls and Liams voice. I was whinning Nialls voice. He walked over to me and smiled.

"Help me up." He nodded he grabbed my hands and pulled me up. We walked hand in hand into the kitchen and we sat down next to Liam.

"So, any news?" Liam asked me.

"Yes, you could say it news." He nodded and I continued. "They kicked, and our right now. " Niall smiled. He just placed his hand on my stomach. Liam asked if he could feel and I nodded.

We talked for the rest of the night, then he had to go home. So Niall and I just went to bed.

I woke up in the morning to the smell of bacon. I sat up and was about to get up, when Niall came into our room with breakfast. He sat next to me in our californa king bed and sat the food down.

"Breakfast in bed for my one and only Fiance." He smiled and then kissed my lips. He sat back and smiled.

"You know today we have an apointment for the babies." I comletely forgot. Today we find out the genders.

"I completly slipped my mind. Pregnant brain sucks." We continued our morning then I had to shower. Niall decided he would join me. We pulled into each other slowly kissing eachothers lips. His hands around my waist, my hands in his hair. I could feel his buddy getting harder.

"How about we take this to the bed." He told me and I agreed. We did not break our kiss once we got on the bed I gave him a blow job.

"Lou, Im going to cum." He bursted into my mouth and I swoaled it all.

We continued for awhile then he said he'd top. I got on my hands and knees.

"Its going to hurt boo." I nodded. I was horny right now. I felt him slid inside of me slowly, letting me adjust to his length. I moaned his name. He laughed slwoly and quietly. I told his to go fater and his did. Once he pulled out, we layed on the bed for a while. Then we got ready for my apointment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~At the doctors~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr.Tomlinson" Niall helped me up and we walked hand in hand to the room. The nursed weighed me. I gained 7 pounded, and I sighed. Thats a lot. She measured me and then said the doctor would be with us in a minute.

"Hello, Niall, Louis. How are you feeling." I laughed a little. My arse was sore. But, hey. It was worth it.

"Good."

"No, sickness." I shook my head 'no'. She asked me some other things and then put the gel on my stomach.

"Would you guys like to know the genders?"

"Yes," We said in usion.

"Alright you are having a"

AN: Clifhanger!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright If you havent read my last authors note, it was the baby names. So if you could please g oback and comment what names you like that I have listed! Thanks. Ohhhhhhhh YEAH! Ummmm, also you can pick a middle name of you chose. Pick a boy and girls name!!!!!!!!

Did anyone watch Teen Wolf. HOLY SHNIZZLE! IT WAS AMAZING!!!! OH MAHH GAWWWD!!

Anyways

REMEMBER:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~Lexi

BABY NAMES DONT FORGET! OHH AND DO YOU WANT A BOY AND A GIRL, TWO GIRLS, OR TWO BOYS??? COMMENT THAT DOWN BELOW TOO!