Baby Names.

ALRIGHT! DRUM ROLL PLEASE! AND THE WINNER(I picked two. ey were just, I dont know. Really good.) OF THE BABY NAMES IS _hatchi_loki_ and ILYlarrystylinson I absolutly loved Those names. I will reveal them in the story!!!!!!!! I dont know, the names just kinda pulled me in. Something I just liked. Well, SHE WON! CONGRADULATION!!!!!!!!!! *cue ballooons falling and music here* Now onto the story!

I was staring at the screen that held my babies. It was amazing. I looked at them. They may be no more than a fetus. But I love them more than life itsself. I looked over at Niall and smiled. He squeezed my hand.

"Would you boys like to know the genders?" We nodded and said yes.

"Alright, Looks like baby number one is a boy." I've always wanted a little boy. I looked up at Niall and he was just so hapy looking. "And, baby number two, looks like a little girl." A boy and girl. My little prince, and my little princess. The doctor cleaned my stomach off and left us to talk.

"A boy and girl Ni," We leaned in and kissed.

"I know. My little prince and princess." I nodded, Niall helped me up and we left to go home. The car ride was silent. Just the noice of the quiet radio. It was nice. Baby names.

"Baby names." Niall shot me a questioning look. "Baby names Ni."

"Yeah. We should pick the names," We thought for a second.

"Bentley Creed." Niall smiled at me.

"I like that a lot actually. For a girl how about Lydia Marie." I loved that.

"That is perfect Niall. Bentley and Lydia."

AN: Hey guys, I know its shot and im on vacation. I figured I'd at least give you a chapter. The internet here sucks. So its hard getting on it. So If I can get on the internet tonight. I will try to update. NO PROMISES!! I'll try. So anyways. ONE DIRECTION IS ON AMERICAS GOT TALENT TONIGHT!!! GAHHH! Well, since I Picked two winners, two follows, two dedications!

REMEMBER:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

~Lexi <3