The Truth. I'll Always Be There. (Nialls P.O.V)

Fear ran through my body when the paramedics said Louis' pulse was extremly weak. As we were in the ambulance i was reading Louis suicde note. It was said. I had no clue he had depression. Every once in a while I saw some marking on his wrists but I never thought anything of it. He was so good at hiding i.t. If this never of happened, I would of never knew. I looked down at a lifeless Louis. He was pale, eyes baggy. One thing crossed my mind. The baby. Will it be okay? Tears came to my eyes of the thought of this. I loved him ot her with all my heart. And now to think, he or she could be gone. we finally arived at the hospital, Louis was rushed into the emergancy room for blood, because he lost so much. I was told to wait in the waiting room. Then, Harry, Liam and Zayn rushed over to me.

"He'll be okay Niall." Liam said to me.

"I know that. Louis is a fighter. He's strong enough to pull through this. Its just the baby Im worried about." Tears filled my eyes. I cried for the next hour then I was finally allowed to see Louis. I followed the nurse into Louis' room. I walked into the room, he was hooked upto many machiens. He looked at me and he was crying. I rushed up to him and gave him a huge hug and kissed him.

"Im so stupid." I cried into my chest.

"No, dont you ever say that boo. Everyone makes mistakes."

"But I almost killed myself in this act."

"But your alive arent you?"

"Yeah, but the baby isnt. I misscarrried due to my loss of blood." The world around me froze. Tjis was it. Our unborn baby was gone. Dead. I felt tears come to my eyes. I fell to the ground and cried. I cried untill I could no longer cry anymore. I looked up at Louis and he was quietly sobbing.

"Im sorry." He said quietly.

"Its okay. Its not your fault you have depression."

"I know." We kissed and everything was okay.

4 weeks since Louis has misscarried the baby. We decided tonight we'd try again. We went up to out bedroom and started to kiss. Louis slipped his tongue across my lip asking for entrence. I accepted. Our tongues fighting for domince. Louis let out a soft moan in the back of his throat. I laughed against his lips. I started to play with his belt loop. I slipped of his pants, as he did to me. Soon I took of his shirt. Giving him Love bites all over his chest. We layed on the bed, I started to trace his tattoos. Damn, that was such a turn on. Soon we started.

"Ni-Niall. i-im going to c-cum."

"Im alright with that." We finaly hit the climax and stopped. Backing off from each other. Breathing heavily. Panting. Soon we fell asleep.

2 months later.

I woke up to the sound of Louis Puking in the bathroom. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I started to rub his back. He finally stopped throwing up and got up and started to brush his teeth.

"Do you think its time to check?" Louis asked me when he was done brushing his teeth.

"Yes. Do you want to go buy a pregnancy test?"

"Yeah." He said while smiling. We got changed, then got into the car and left. We got to the store and picked one up. The check out lady gave us a weird look. I gave her the money and left. As soon as we got home Louis went into the bathroom and took the test. The 5 minutes took forever. But it finally passed.

"BABE, COME HERE!!!" I ran into the bathroom and looked at the test.

Positive.

I was going to be a dad.

"I wont mess up this time I swear. That was ahrd to deal with last time." We kissed it out. Louis was pregnant.

A:N SO HOW WAS IT?????? Good, I know. Well, this was just a filler. Sorry. I had no ideas. OH WELL. Bye my kitty cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya.

REMEMBER:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~Lexi

OHHHHHHHHH. 1 WEEK UNTIL BEST SONG EVER COMES OUT. AND 44 DAYS TILL THIS IS US COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ONE WEEK TILL ONE DIRECTION BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FANGIRLING. I thought i'd let you know that!!! No seriously. BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!