Chapter 23

"I can't belive we can take them home today!" Niall yelled with joy as we walked out of the hospital, Noah in my arms and Ashton in Niall's. It's been a whole week since they've been born.

"I know," I said, "I wish we could take Emma home too." 

"I know, but she is coming home tomorrow, and they thought that she would have to stay longer than that." 

"Yeah." I smiled, and we walked out of the hospital. Earlier, paparazzi were surrounding the place, and security had to get rid of them. Niall pulled the car up to front so we could get in quickly. When we got to the car, we carfully placed the boys in the back, and I sat with them. Ashton slept the whole way home, but Noah was awake the whole time. When we got home, everyone was there, including Niall's parents. We walked inside, Niall carrying Noah this time, and me with Noah. We took them up to the nursery, and had everyone stay downstairs while they got settled in. 

"You know what," I said to Niall, sitting in the one rocking chair next to Noah's crib, "we have nothing pink for Emma." 

"You're right, we don't have anything for her, do we?" 

"Nothing." I frowned

"Then we can get stuff." Niall smiled, "And we can paint part of the room pink for her." 

"Okay." I said, "But I don't think painiting would be good because of the fumes."

"True," He said, then he thought for a minute, "We can get wall decals of pink things. Flowers, princesses, faries, anything!" He said excitedley.

"SOunds good." I smiled, and by the time Niall and I finished talking, the babies were used to their new environment, so we decided to let everyone in. We put them in their cribs, and I watched thm while Niall got everyone. 

"Grandma first!" Niall's mom said, walking into the room. She went to Ashton's crib, "Can I pick him up?" She asked.

"Of course Mom." Niall smiled, and she picked him up, then sat on one of the rockers.

"He's precious, Niall." She said, "My baby has a baby, no, babies." She smiled. 

"Dad, you wanna hold Noah?" Niall asked.

"Heck ya I do!" He said, and Niall picked Noah up and handed him to his dad. He sat next to his wife and they rocked back and forth in the rocking chairs. 5 minutes later, they switched and gave Ashton to Sydney and Noah to Melissa. 

"Hello little Sidney." Sydney said, "You have no kneecaps." 

"Syd, its Ashton." Niall said.

"No. Sidney." She snapped, and Niall backed off. 

"Noah Alexader Horan," Melissa said, "You have a smart name. I'm going to train your brain to be as smart as mine." 

"I want him to be smart," I said, "but please read him fairytales instead of the dictionary before bedtime." Melissa rolled her eyes and I laughed. 

"Its been 5 minutes! I wanna hold them!" Ashton said, and they switched off. 

"Hello mini me." Ashton said to Ashton. "You have a nice name kiddo."

"Hi Noah." Michael said, " I'm uncle Michael, and I'm going to spoil you guys rotten." We all laughed. After another 5 minutes, Calum and Luke got to hold them.

"Hey litte guy," Luke said to baby Ashton, "you look like your daddy." He smiled. 

"Noah," Calum said, and Noah opened his eyes, "I like you kid. I think we'll be good friends." Calum winked at Noah, and a tiny smile spread across his face.

"Mommy, Daddy." Hunter said, "Can I hold the babies?"

"Hunter, the babies are too little yet, but I promise you will be able to soon." Niall smiled, then he messed up Hunter's hair.

"Ok daddy." Hunter giggled, then he skipped out of the room, and went downstairs with everyone else. Now, Niall and I were by ourselves upstairs with the boys. 

"I'm going to get two bottles, can you hold down the fort while I get them?" Niall asked, putting Ashton in his crib. 

"I think I can." I smiled, putting Noah in his crib. 

"Alright." He said, then he ran out of the room and into the kitchen to get bottles. I grabbed two diapers from a drawer, and put one on each changing table. Then, I got out matching onesies, blue with a puppy on the front. Niall came back up with two bottels in his hand. 

"Guess what." I said with a smirk on my face, "Its changing time!" 

"Ugh, this'll be interesting." Niall sighed, "Who do you want?" 

"I'll take Ashton." I smiled, then went over to his crib and picked him up. I carefully layed him down on the changing table. Niall did the same with Noah.

"Ready." Niall laughed before opening the diaper, "1,2,3!" We opened the diapers and Niall, being a wimp, started gagging.

"Calm down!" I laughed at him, and he sucked it up and changed the diaper. 

"Well, that was interesting." Niall joked when we finished.

"And there are plenty more to come." I laughed. I sat down in the rocking chair with Ahston in my arms.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 6." Niall said, sitting next to me. He picked up a bottle from the small table inbetween the chairs, I grabbed one too.

"Lets put them to bed now then." I said, and he nodded. I slwoly rocked back in forth, and fed Ashton. Helfway through his bottle, I burped him, and Niall did the same with Noah. When he finsihed, I burped him again, and laid him down in the crib. Niall put Noah in his, then took the baby monitor. 

"Wow," I said, looking at my two baby boys, sound asleep in their cribs. "This all seems so real now. I can't believe it."

"I know." Niall said, wrapping his arms around me, "It's a miracle." He kissed my cheek, and we stood there smiling at them, "Tomorrow will feel even more real with Emma here." 

"I know, I'm excited." I said, we walked out of the room and gently closed the door. We went downstairs and sat with everyone in the living room. We all chatted for an hour or so, but then I got tired and ent up to bed. The boys only woke up twice that night, thankfully, and I hope that it will always be like this.

------------------------

So what do ou gus think of this book so far? I really want to know :) Comment pleasee :)

Goal 

30 reads

5 votes

2-4 comments :)

Love you all xx