Chapter 3

For the show, I put on my blue polka dotted sundress and brown sandals. I threw my hair up in a sock bun, Niall thought it was funny that I actually had a sock in my hair. He made me take it out because he didn't believe it. We left the hotel around 7, and stopped quickly to get some food on the way. We were stopped by a few fans, but it wasn't as crazy as these past times. When we get to the venue, the place is swarmed with girls. We just barley manage to sneak away from them, to back stage. When we ge there, we are greeted by the ncest Australians I will ever meet.

"Niall!" They all screamed, running to him. I guess they missed him.

"Hey guys!" Ni says, exchanging hugs with everyone, "How've you been?"

"Good." Everyone answers.

"Hi," Calum said walking over to me, "Remember me?"

"Yes," I say with a smile, "Of corse I do, I remember all of you guys!" They all let out a small chuckle.

"Well, we're going on stage in 5, so you may want to get out there." Ashton winks, and, they go back up to where they were. . When they come out on stage, the arena fills up with screams. They start playing one of their most popular songs, Try Hard , and it makes me remember the first concert I ever went to. It was a Selena Gomez concert. I think I was 12 at the time. I had been on vacation and my friend and I found out she was staying at our hotel. We found her manager and he denied that he was her manager, but we literally followed him around the hotel until he finally admitted to us that it was him. He gave us tickets to the show and meet and greets. It was amazing. I remember how loud it as, the rush of excitement as she walked out on stage. How she danced the whole time. She wasn't my favorite singer, but it was amazing. 5 Seconds of Summer were on stage for about 3 hours. They were really good and I hope one day we will see them in concert again. When everyone left the arena, Niall and I headed backstage again.

"You guys were awesome!" I say, meeting them.

"Really?" Michael smiles, "Thanks!" I chuckle a bit.

"Do you guys wanna come with us to get some food?" Ashton asks, twirling his drumsticks.

"Well," Niall said, looking at me, "I actually made dinner reservations back at the hotel."

"Oh," Calum says, rubbing the back of his head, "Alright." He looks up and flashes a smile at us.

"We will definatley get together though!" Niall says, smiling, and we head back to the hotel. When we get there, we go back up to the room.

"So," I say, sitting down on the couch, "where are we going to go for dinner?"

"Nowhere." He says with a smile, "We are getting room service."

"Okay." I say smiling, taking off my shoes, "I'm really hungry, so lets order now." I grab the book that has the number for room service and what you can order in in, from the dresser. I flip it open and look over the options for food. I decide to get something simple, chicken fingers and french onion soup. Thats what Sydney and I usually get when we are out together. I remeber , once, we were in a bar with her parents and we got that, and we thought these kids were some youtubers. We were freaking out and 'went to the bathroom' about 20 times, just so we could walk past them and see if it was who we thought it was. Turns out we were just freaking out over some random kids. Its funny now that I think back to it. Niall orders something simple too, spaghetti. When it gets here, Niall and I eat at the little dining table in the kitchen. We talk about the concert and how much fun it was. Also, about what we will be doing tomorrow. Niall and I decided to have a lazy day hanging out at the hotel because the traveling and the concert tired us out. After dinner, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I walk into the bathroom barefoot, and the cold tiles on the floor give me chills. I walk over to the shower and turn it on. I peel off my clothes and throw them into one of the corners in the bathroom. I step into the shower and let the water run over me. I grab the shampoo from the shelf and pors some into my hand. I close my eyes and start to masage the fruity smelling soap into my hair. I think I hear the door open but I guess I'm paranoid. Which I am most of the time. I continue to scrub the shampoo into my hair and then, I tilt my head back to rinse the shampoo out. When it is all out, I pull my head back up and open my eyes.

"NIALL!" I scream at the top of my lungs when I see him standing in the shower next to me, "WHAT THE HELL!" I covered myself up, while he chuckled.

"What," He said smiling, "did I scare you?"

"YES!" I say, still covering myself, "do you mind?" I say, tilting my head twoard the exit of the shower.

"Not at all." He says, crossing his arms, "You can continue." He puts a smirk on his face.

"No." I say, covering myself still.

"I'm not getting out." He smirks.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because" He says, "I don't feel like it."

"Ni," I say, "Don't be a pain."

"I'm not." He winks.

"Ni." I say, giving him puppy dog eyes, "get out."

"Sam," He says, giving the same eyes back to me, "no." He winks and puts that same smirk on his face. I shake my head. 

"Fine." I saym turning around. I feel his eyes peirce into my back. I reach up and grab the shower head. I brong it down and make it look like I'm uding it to was my hair, but then, at the last second, I turn around and spray Niall with the water.

"Sam!" He yells, trying to block the water with his hands, "S-stop!" He spits water out of his mouth.

"Fine." I say laughing. I turn around and put the shower head back up. I go to turn around, but Niall wraps his arms around me. I squeal because I didn't expect it. Niall presses his lips to my cheek.

"I love you." He whispers into my ear.

"I love you too." I say, and then he pick me up and carries me out of the bathroom.