Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning around 7:30. The bed was empty, excluding about ten pillows and blankets. I sat up, and groaned as I stretched and stood up. I went to the door and when I opened it, I was smacked in the face with the smell of eggs and bacon. I licked my lips at the scent, and then let my nose carry me down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Hunter sitting at the counter, chowing down on a piece of bacon, and Niall at the stove, cooking some eggs.

"Morning." Niall smiled, as he put the eggs he was making on a plate. He put two pieces of bacon next to it and handed it to me, "have some food!" I took the plate from him smiling, and sat down next to Hunter.

"Morning mom." Hunter smiled, his mouth full of eggs.

"Morning sweetie." I kissed his forehead and he giggled.

"Here, have some tea." Niall said, handing me the tea cup. Hunter finished his food, and then ran into the living room to watch TV before school. This is usually how our mornings go. Niall makes breakfast, and then he makes us tea, Hunter watches cartoons, and then we take him to the bus stop.

"Hunter's bus comes at 7:45, so I can take him to the bus stop in 10 minutes, and then the doctors is at 9 so..." I think aloud, but Niall puts his finger to my lips.

"Shh, princess, we have time." He smiled, and then took a seat next to me. We sat down and drank our tea, then, we left to bring Hunter to the bus stop.

"C'mon Hunt!" Niall yelled, as we walked out the door, "the bus is going to be here soon!" With that, Hunter came running through the door. We walked to the end of our small street, to Hunter's bus stop. When we get there Niall bends over to Hunter.

"Now Hunter, I know you're excited about the baby, but you can't tell anybody yet, okay?" Niall said, and he pretended to zip his lips shut. Hunter did the same, and Niall rubbed Hunter's head. The bus pulled up, and Hunter ran on.

"Wait!" I hear Hunter say, he turned around and got off the bus. He leaped into my arms and kissed my cheek, "I love you Mommy!" He laughed, and then got on the bus.

"Love you too!" I said, blowing a kiss to him through the window. The bus sped off, and it was just Niall and I. We walked back to the house hand in hand. When we got home, we both got ready. I took a quick shower and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Niall basically wore the same thing. When we both finished getting ready, it was 8:30.

"Hey, we should go now so we aren't late." Niall smiled, and I nodded. We left the house, and drove to the doctors. The whole way there, I had butterflies in my stomach. I was excited, but reall nervous at the same time. I remember when I went for the first time with Hunter, and the doctor actually suggesting that I get an abortion bcause I was only 19. I flipped at him, said a few really really harsh words, and much more. I actually wrecked his office because I was so upset. Who would even do that! I never went back to him, and I made sure he got in trouble. I guess he ment well, but I will never forgive him for saying that. When we get there, I am literally shaking. I got out of the car and Niall came to my side.

"Are you cold?" He asked, "I have another jacket in the car."

"N-no" I stutter, "just a bit nervous."

"No reason to be nervous," He rubbed my back, "I'm right here." He kissed my cheek and we walked inside. I looked on the door, 'Dr. L. Collins.' it read. Niall opened the door and we walked in. 

"Hi," a nurse said when we walked in, "you must be the Horans'" She smiled and then brought us some paperwork. 

"Take a seat and fill these out, Dr.Collins will be right with you." Niall took the clipboard of papers, and we sat down. Niall started filling out the papers.