8

"You can't actually be serious." Macey cringes as she runs past Michael and Sybil who were hurrying to put their clothes back on while Macey ran past them.

"Im so sorry Mace!!" Syb calls after Macey and tears prick her eyes.

"Why! Why are you back so soon?" Michael yells at Calum when he emerges in the doorway of the apartment.

"Because. I just told her how it is." Calum shrugs and glances at Syb who is banging on Macey's door begging her to let her in.

"And how Calum is it?" Michael rolls his eyes. The tall boy was slowly coming closer and closer to the edge with his friend standing so defiant in front of him.

"I just told her I can't fix her. She's too fucking broken for me." He rolls his eyes, a smirk slowly grows across his lips, seeing Michael's utter disdain and discomfort.

"You said what." Michael had a level tone and his face had gone paler than ever before.

"You heard me Michael. Don't pretend to be dumb." Calum chuckled and shook his head as Michael lunged at him.

Taking Calum completely off guard, Michael takes him to the floor and begins laying his body out with punches. Sybil runs to them trying to pull Michael out of his complete daze.

"Don't speak to her again!" Michael grabs Calum by his shirt tightly and brings their faces closer together before screaming in his face.

"You think you're so fucking high and mighty don't you!" Michael says, suffering Calum with another blow to the jaw.

"She doesn't deserve the all powerful Calum Hood!" He picks Calum's limp body up slightly and slams it back down. He was about to take another shot at the poor broken boy when Sybil grabbed onto his arm and pulls him away begging him to stop.

Michael looks down at Calum. His eyes are already swollen shut and blood drips out the corner of his mouth and out of his nose. Examining his bloodied knuckles Michael glances in the direction of Macey's room.

She is standing, leaning against the door frame, a bottle of liquor in her right hand.

"You know Michael, he didn't bother to fight back." She laughs drunkenly before shutting her door softly. They could hear her sobs two floors down.

"What the fuck have I done." Michael whispers, letting tears soak his cheeks. Calum hadn't moved since Michael was Pulled off of him.

"Call 911, please Sybil." He whispers, sinking to his knees and cradling his head in his hands.

"The press will be all over this Michael, he'll be okay. Macey will look at him tomorrow. She's gonna be a doctor."

"Fine. Then help me get him on the couch." Michael said, then the two heaved the boy onto the couch and he cried out in pain.