3

"So, this is where you live?" Ashton asks awkwardly. The five people all stand in the entry way of the apartment that Macey and Syb live in. Thankfully for them, Sybil had cleaned up the bottles before she went out. 

"Yup, home sweet home." Mace said dryly. Michael's tall frame sags underneath the heavy burden he carries. Luke stands slightly behind him wishing that they could all just part and go separate ways now. Calum has not looked up from his phone yet and Ashton was just staring at his cousin. She had departed from the girl she once was. 

He used to call her Flower child, Smiles, and Cuz. But she wasn't old Macey anymore. She wasn't smiles. Wasn't flower child. Wasn't cuz. She was Mace. Hard, cold, and unfeeling Mace.

"Hey Macey we're going out in like 30 minutes with Ronnie and Sara! They're coming here you should get ready!" Sybil begins talking to Macey from her  bedroom. When she walks into the living room she stops dead in her tracks. She knew the boy's faces from pictures of their band. And she knew their hearts too from everything Macey had told her about the four.

"Guys, this is Sybil Reed my roommate. She's a psychology major. Sybil, this is Michael, Ashton, Luke, and Calum." Macey introduces them all to each other although Syb knew full well who the tall and lanky Australians were.  

"Why don't you guys come to dinner with us tonight? We're just going for Chinese and I'm sure you guys will all love Ronnie and Sara." Syb slaps a perfect smile onto her face to make all the boys at ease. 

Ever since Sybil had come into the living room, Michael had been continuously running a hand through his dark hair. A little shy smile tugs at the corners of his now pale lips. His cheeks were the only color his entire sheet of white skin had. Sybil, being Sybil, of course picked up on it. She had always had a mini thing for Michael even though she never met him. She glanced at him but his green eyes were already trained on her.

"Well I'm gonna get ready." Macey says blankly. She walks out of the room and slams her bedroom door.

"Why don't you guys make yourselves at home. I'll be in my room if you need me." Sybil smiles at them all again and walks into her room. She leans against the door one she shuts it behind her. Taking a few seconds to deep breathe she walks over to her dresser and mirror. She brushes her long blonde hair over her shoulder and digs through her drawers trying to find something at least semi attractive to wear. She finally picks out a little green and black polka-dotted sun dress. She grabbed her blacked out vans and slipped them on just as someone tapped on her door.

She pulled it open to see a very shy Michael standing there. 

"Can I help you?" Syb asks, a little smile on her lips.

"Uhm I uhm... I gotta pee." He blurts out. Syb laughs a little bit, opening her door wider for him to come in, shutting it behind her. She points the bathroom in her room to him and he goes in and shuts the door.  She quickly runs a brush through her hair and puts some lip gloss on. Sitting down  on her desk chair trying to look as cute as possible. But that wouldn't matter to Michael. It wouldn't matter because he already thought that she was beautiful.

"Sorry.. The other bathroom was taken by Luke. He always takes forever. He's an idiot. Don't like him. Everyone always likes him. Dumb ass." He jokes a little bit awkwardly. She could see through his hollow jokes.

"Don't worry, I'm more of a dark haired loving girl." She smiled at him, flashing her smile to him. He immediately gets the happiest he has been in months.

"Well good!" He smiles and heads out her door, shutting it behind him. Syb relaxes into the chair and leans her head back, smiling when Michael throws her door back open.

"You look beautiful by the way." He winks at her, shutting the door again, feeling almost himself.

Syb blushes uncontrollably as she heads over to Macey's room. There is a door that separates the two girls rooms from each other. She taps on it gently until she hears Macey's soft, "come in."

"Hi." Syb says, laying across Macey's bed as the dark haired girl rummages through her closet.

"Do the black romper and and black high topped vans." Syb says. Macey nods and grabs the outfit. Her curly hair falls perfectly when she pulls it out of her bun. Applying some gloss she turns around and looks at Syb.

"Well... how do you feel about all this?" Sybil goes into her psychologist mode when she sees Macey's sad frown.

"This is all bullshit. That's how I fucking feel." She whispers to Sybil just as the doorbell to their apartment rings.

"I'll get it." She says to Macey. Mace and Syb both go out Macey's bedroom door and Syb pulls open the front door. A tall tan girl comes in first. Her long brunette hair in ringlets and ombres to a lighter brown. Next a shorter girl comes in with medium length stick straight bleach blonde hair comes in. 

"Boys, this is Ronnie and Sara." Sara, the short one smiles at them and Ronnie the tall one nods at them.

"Wait.... Ronnie's a girl?" Luke's mouth drops.

"Luke!" Ashton gasps.

"Sorry! I thought Ronnie was a dude's name!" Luke mumbles, totally embarrassed.

"It's short for Roseann you idiot." Ronnie rolls her eyes at Luke. Each of the people could tell this would be a night to remember