2

Empty and full bottles liked to hang around Macey and Sybil's apartment. Every time Syb cleaned them up, they would just crop back up. Underneath the sink, in the trash, under Macey's bed. There seemed to be no end of them. Most of the full bottles habituate under Macey's bed. Sybil didn't complain about her best friend's drinking habits due to the fact the psychology student had an avid love for drinking too just maybe not as much as Mace did.

Both girls were hard working students with part time jobs and a nice apartment which they earned with their hard work. Both had little sadness that plagued them and that is where they first found common ground.

"I'm going to work. See ya tonight. Going out with Ronnie and Sara right?" Macey asked Sybil as she pulled on a sweatshirt. Barely looking up from her text book, Syb nods and gives the thumbs up. Macey slips on her vans and heads out the front door to walk to her work.

The girl walked down the street two blocks to the bus stop. The ride was short and her iPod kept her company. After a fifteen minute commute she arrives at her job. Her shift at the record store was from twelve in the afternoon to five at night.

"Bye Eric!" She calls to her boss as he heads home from his shift. She sits on the swivel chair behind the counter and spins a little bit. Stopping her spin with her foot she comes to a slow halt. The girl hears the bell to the door ring but from her place behind the counter she can't see the costumers.

Pulling out her phone and spinning the chair around a few times stopping with it facing away from the counter. She hears some laughs from the costumers in the store, she could tell they were boys now. She didn't bother to turn around as she flips through her Tumblr feed.

"Uhm we are ready to pay." She hears from the other side of the counter. She swivels around and stuffs her phone into her back pocket, looking up she meets Luke's eyes. Then Michael's, then Ashton's and finally Calum's.

"Th-that's ten." She whispers, not able to look away from the boy's awestruck faces.

"Macey?" Michael says. The girls brown eyes drift to Michael's green ones. They are soft and dim now, not full of light and life like they once were. He is pale and has the darkest circles and bags underneath his eyes.

"Hi guys. Welcome to Los Angeles. This is where I work." She whispers. Nothing could describe the pure shock of this moment which the five people were each trapped in.