Part 23 : No Strings Attached

So I decided it was finally time to upload.

Love,

B. Xxx

*******************************************************************************

Kimberley's P.O.V.

I looked at myself in the mirror, light blue and black lacy briefs, white bra, but something was missing, obviously besides my clothes.

I unhooked my bra as a mischievous thought came to my mind. Riccardo wanted to be careful with the baby until we were absolutely sure. Thus, he wanted to abstain until the doctors told us otherwise. Of course, I'd been dead set against it. Riccardo was sexier than sin and would make it infinitely difficult for me to even try and keep my hands off him, particularly as he favoured walking around shirtless most of the time. I'd tried everything but nothing seemed to make him give up his iron will.

I walked out of the walk-in closet and into our room.

He was wearing those Armani briefs again. See? They hung off his hips in just the right way to expose that v-line from his hips and his glistening skin from the shower. His hair was still damp, slicked back from him face and his behind... Let's not even go there.

"Rick?" I posed a question, standing on my tiptoes to look around the bed

He looked upwards from the floor, his eyes widening when he saw that I was walking about topless.

"Have you seen my bra anywhere?"

I held in my laughter. Resist this Riccardo. Okay, so I wasn't exactly the most beautiful woman in the world, but I knew Rick was attracted to me beyond any other woman. I was his wife after all. Besides, I'd researched it all, I was careful, Rick could make love to me for a while longer until I was too far gone.

He looked away, pretending to be searching for something on the bedroom floor. And for a split second, I saw a sense of desire flash across his pupils. Gotcha.

I walked past him acting as if I hadn't noticed.

"Here it is." I said bending over and picking up the bra from the floor.

No reply.

I sighed, "Oh damn."

He didn't look upwards, "What's up?

I looked at my nails, smiling in delight. This wasn't something I'd pre planned.

"The bra hooks in the front, I've just had a manicure, my nails are drying.... oh damn."

He raked his fingers through his hair. Still no reply.

"Riccardo?" I whined, "Can you please help me?"

He exhaled, bending up from the floor and stepping towards me.

"To do up your bra?" He stammered

"It does up just there." I breathed, pointing in between my cleavage.

His hands were shaking as they brushed past my bare skin and hooked up the bra.

"Thank you." I smiled, looking at him through my eyelashes. He was so damned attractive it was insane. All he'd have to do was put his hand around my waist and we could get this started and still have time to get to the venue as planned.

"You're welcome..." he stuttered

I grabbed his neck and pulled myself towards him, my body brushing against his crotch, his breath against my earlobe,

"Perhaps you can teach me a little lesson later; after all, what I just did to you was..... truly unforgivable...."

I pulled on his boxers, and pinged the elastic back.

He gulped, grasping my wrist.

"Kimberley, I thought we had agreed on this..." He gasped, "F*ck, baby, you don't know how much you're turning me on right now."

I wiggled my hips and moved closer to my sexy husband, "Then do something about it Riccardo." I kissed his earlobe again, "Just say the word, baby, and I'll take off my bra. And perhaps this thong as well..."

"Ki-m-ber-ley!" He managed to get out as I kissed his neck in that spot I knew had that... Special effect on him."

He grabbed my hands, pushing himself away from my body.

"Baby, you know how much I want to..." He groaned, looking down at his boxers and laughing, unamused, "After the appointment okay? I swear baby, after I get some confirmation."

I pouted, "Rick..."

"I'll try and move the appointment up okay, baby? I think both of us are too turned on to even try and wait for another week."

"Okay Rick, that's fine by me, but you know exactly how I feel about you. Doesn't exactly help you walking around half naked all the time like a poster for an aftershave advert." I laughed

He threw his head back and chuckled, "Okay, baby, point taken, but you're not exactly playing on a level playing field, are you? That bra trick was sexy as hell, but we're both lawyers Kim, I don't think either of us can even attempt to get one up on the other."

I smirked, "So if there's one thing we can take from this, it's that we both need to stop turning each other on so much."

"Exactly," he nodded, pulling my body to his, "So stop walking around in sexy lingerie Mrs Alonso, and put on that red sexy number I know you've got in that closet of yours."

I pecked his lips and smiled, sashaying out of the room.

"And wear something I can drool over." I called back, listening out for the laugh that I knew was inevitable.

*******************************************************************************

Thanks for reading

B. X