Part 19 : No Strings Attached

Sorry for not uploading in a while! Here's the next chapter.

Picture of Kimberley's dress and accesories on the side >>>>

B. Xxxx

**********************************************************************************************************************

1 Week Later

"Are you ready to go Miss Scott?"

Kimberley took a deep breath, sighing from what seemed to be the pit of her soul. Today's the day.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Kim! The flower arranger called! She said everything's set and the venue is beautiful! The Royce is outside."

"Okay." She sighed once more, "I'm ready."

September squealed, "OMG! You're getting married today!"

Kimberley raised her eyebrows, "I don't have amnesia September, I haven't forgotten that I will be spending the rest of my days as Mrs Alonso..."

"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited. This is the best wedding of like, the century!" Kassiana smiled, hugging her sister.

"Okay, girls," Kimberley smiled, "Stand back. I need to see you."

The girls all stood in a line in their black dresses. The white silk bow looked absolutely stunning and the orchid bouquets they all held complemented the look perfectly.

"Great." She smiled, "Now excuse me please ladies, but I have to get into my dress."

Locking the door behind her, Kimberley gazed at her reflection in the mirror. She looked the best she had in her entire life. She had hardly been anywhere without her signature red lipstick, however today, she was wearing a light foundation, mascara and a rose pink lip-gloss which made her look more natural than she had ever been.

She slid into the dress which slipped perfectly over the white corset which held in her already miniscule waist. She wore her hair upwards, with a stunning pearl necklace around her neck, draping downwards into her chest. Rick had had it especially couriered to her that morning. Finally she slipped on the pearl coloured bracelet that her father had given to her when she was a little girl. She was never allowed to wear it. It had been her grandmother's from her wedding day and so her father had told her she was only allowed to wear it on that particular day. She was so excited to see her parents for the first time in what seemed like forever. She wondered what they would say to her on her special day, what would her mom be wearing? What advice would she get from her wise old parents about married life? Would her dad play the protective father or the father emotionally overwhelmed?

But most of all Kimberley thought of Riccardo.

What would he think of her? He had never seen her, not like this, ever before. Would he lose interest in her all together? She reassured herself and opened the door, meeting the applause of her bridesmaids.

"Kimberley, you look absolutely stunning!" Kaitlin beamed

"Come on you guys," Alex smiled, "We don't want our beautiful bride to be late now do we?"

Parking her troubled thoughts, Kimberley giggled and followed them out of the apartment carefully, as September and Rachel carried her train.

The Royce was absolutely beautiful. It was highlighted with a cute white and black ribbon and everyone noticed that it was especially personalised with R & K written in Italics on the front of the car.

Everyone climbed into the car and Kassiana handed Kimberley a black and white striped 'Mr and Mrs Riccardo Alonso' personalised envelope.

He had even done that. This man thinks of everything Kimberley mused.