Part 20 : No Strings Attached

Much Love,

B. X

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Rick?" she whispered, out of breath, "Rick are you awake?"

"Yes." he moaned, "Kimberley, we've been up for hours and frankly I'm exhausted. All of those efforts... I'm afraid to say I'm not as agile as I used to be. Aren't you tired?"

"Not in the slightest." She offered, the meaning behind her words clearly evident as she edged a hand over his bicep.

He sighed "I never thought I'd be saying this, but not now Kimberley!"

She laughed quietly, "Riccardo Alonso, sex god, says no!"

He chuckled, "I'm a sex god?"

"Go back to sleep, you idiot."

"No!" he protested, "I'm awake now. You wanna go, let's go."

"Well I'm not in the mood anymore." She sulked.

"Why? You were more than up for it earlier this morning."

She laughed, "I was an overly excited newlywed, it's not my fault."

"You certainly seemed like it!"

She shut her eyes as he kissed her, his moist and soft lips making her back arch.

"Riccardo," she moaned, "You said.."

"Fine." He sighed, pulling away from her, a melancholy look in his eye, "You've hurt my feelings now."

The puppy dog look wasn't going to work on me! Kimberley thought.

"Awww, baby. It's okay." She smiled wrapping her hands around his chest.

"I've just had the best idea!" he smiled, a glint in his eye.

"Riccardo Alonso, what are you up to?" Kimberley questioned

"We'll take out the helicopter."

"What helicopter?"

"My helicopter, Kimberley."

"No shit, Sherlock. Where the hell did you manage to get your hands on a helicopter?"

"I have stakes in an aviation company, Kimberley. Whatever I want air wise, I have, all it takes is one phone call."

"Rick you never told me about any helicopter!"

"Of course it was only a pastime for when the firm was a bit dreary...."

"No!"

"Get your clothes on," he smiled, "We're going on a magical mystery tour."

"All this time and I could have been in a helicopter!" she shouted looking across at Rick who was slipping on a navy blue and yellow Ralph Lauren polo shirt and a pair of dark trousers.

Kimberley sighed, hurriedly putting on a cropped white leather trousers and army boots. She grabbed her casual black bag and sighed.

"Pack an overnight bag." He smiled stuffing some clothes into a sports sack.

Kimberley sighed at how spontaneous her husband was. Was this the life she'd just bought into? The thought was thrilling and terrifying all at once.

She reached up into the cupboard, and grabbed her Louis Vuitton suitcase, putting a few dresses and a few tops and trousers along with some shorts into it.