Chapter 11

Niall's P.O.V.

 We went back to the house straight after feeding. Yup, feeding.

Seating ourselves on the sofas in the lounge, we did not see the mysterious girl anywhere. So, we started talking about her.

"What are we going to do with them, Liam? They are going to disturb our feedings..."

"I think we should send them-"

"Thud."

"What's that sound?"

"I think it came from Louis's room."

"Let's check then."

We went to Louis's room of which Eleanor is sleeping in. The door is slightly ajar. We went into the room quietly and I saw the girl on the floor, out cold.

I rushed to her, picking her up and laid her down in my arms on the sofas. She's so perfect. I sighed. I might have a crush on her. After all, who wouldn't like her? She so beautiful. Those who don't like her are plainly idiots.

The guys came back and sat down again, looking at the girl in my arms.

"Someone has a crush eh, Harry?" Zayn nudged Harry.

He smiled cheekily and replied, "Yeah, I wonder who he's crushing on, Nialler?" He turned to me. Oh no...

"Erm, I have no idea at all." I spoke, my cheeks burning a little.

"You better not, Ni." Louis grumbled. Seems like he is still holding a grudge against her.

"What?"

"Have a crush on her. She is pure trouble."

"I don't have a crush on her!" I defended myself.

Suddenly, the girl leaped from my arms and formed some kind of stance. The lads and I were shocked at her sudden outburst. We all stared at her.

She did not overheard our conversation, did she? What if she did? She might know I have a crush on her! Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no! Blame the lads! I panicked, racking my brains and trying to think of an excuse in case she asked me suddenly.

We are just playing around? No way!

We are talking about someone else? Makes no sense!

"What's the time now?" She asks suddenly. That's unexpected. Well, she is unexpected.

"9.45" Liam replied just as I am about to answer her.

"Bye." That was all she said before leaving to god knows where.

"Well, that was cold. Now you see why you should not like her." Louis told me. Why can't he mind his own business? Doesn't he have Eleanor to worry about?

"Take care of your own business, Louis! Go and see if El's awake or not." I suggested. So he left, all thanks to my suggestion. Yay!

"Ooh, someone is getting fidgety!"

"You guys are impossible!" I groaned.

"Seriously, do you really have a crush on her?" Liam asked.

"NO! For god's sake stop asking!" I lied.

"Niall, we just want to help you." He told me seriously.

"Yeah, like she will ever like me, seeing as I am a fucking siren!"

The lads all looked shocked except for Liam. He's a really good reader, I'll admit.

"She'll accept you if she really likes you, Niall."

"Like that's true. She probably has her eye on Harry or Zayn or even you, Liam. Girls always choose you guys over me." I told him miserably.

"What about your ex girlfriend, huh?"

"She was just using me for fame."

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry, Niall."

"Either way, this crush have to go away."

"Don't lose hope. We'll think of something, after all what are friends for?"

"Yeah." All the other lads chorused.

I nodded and faked a yawn to excuse myself from the awkward conversation evolving me. Liam did the same and followed me into my room.

"Niall, I think you should ask her out after Louis and Eleanor's drama."

"What if she doesn't like me?" What if I attacked her? I added mentally.

"We'll see about that later." He said confidently.

I sighed. "Good night."

"Good night."

~~~~

I waited until I heard Liam go into his room and went downstairs to find Louis.

Creeping down the stairs, I looked out for any of the lads. I think they went to sleep already, it's not like they can't hear me anyway, they could if they want.

I went into Louis's room and dragged him out to the lounge.

"Louis, I have something to ask you." I told him, nervously.

"What?" He's annoyed.

"Erm, why do you hate her?"

"Who?"

"Don't you act innocent. The girl with Eleanor."

"Well, first of all..." He trailed off.

"It's because she made you stumbled, isn't it?"

"For your info, she did not made me stumble." He made quotation marks in the air. "She just caught me by surprise."

"And you hate her for that?"

"It's not like that! It's because I have got this feeling that we should stay away from her. That's she attracting trouble to people around her, ya know?"

"If I want to erm, like date her, is it okay with you? Cause I don't want you two to hate on each other."

"Niall, it's your relationship not mine. Although I would strongly advice you not to, go for her if you really do like her."

"Thanks so much, Louis. It means so much to me! And, erm, I want to ask you, how to do ya know, control yourself around Eleanor? Since we feed on female hearts?"

"It takes time and practice. But when you truly love her, you wouldn't hurt her, Niall. That's how. Self-control and love." He smiled.

"Thank you. I am sure you and Eleanor can overcome this bump in your relationship."

"I'm afraid this is El's choice. And with that girl telling her not to, I think it's near impossible."

"You've got to have faith in Eleanor."

He nodded. "Good night."

"You too."

~~~~

I got awoken by noises coming from the kitchen. I glanced at the clock. Seriously, 11.30 in the middle of the night? Who would be awake at such an ungodly hour?

I went out to the kitchen and saw the girl carrying a knife and a glass of water towards Louis's room. What is she going to do?

I followed her to his room and watched her from the doorway. She put the glass down and cut El's finger with the knife quickly. My jaw dropped. How could she cut El?!

I wanted to go and tell Louis, but decided not to, it would only deepen their hatred against each other. Although Louis denies it, I know he hates her and vice versa.

I continued watching her soundlessly.

~~~~

A/N:

And............., that's it! Cliffhanger! What's going to happen next?!?

Love, J x