Chapter 8

Amethyst's P.O.V.

"Bang!! Bang!! Bang!! Bang!!" I woke up from my peaceful slumber, my head throbbing from the loud noises coming from beside me. I wondered who is doing the loud banging noises. I peeked open an eye and realized it was Eleanor, my favourite sister in the whole world, which is funny, considering I only have one. For lord's sake...

"Eleanor! Stop banging the damned thing for heaven's sake!!"

"Wake up, lazy ass!"

"Ergh! You crazy girl!"

"Bang!! Bang!! BA-"

"Alright! Alright!" I quickly sat up on my bed, my feet still tangled in a cloth called a bed sheet.

"Now, that's what you should have done from the beginning. We're going shopping today! Yay!"

I groaned. I got woken up at what, nine in the morning and now I have to go shopping with... Eleanor. I tell you she is the worst shopaholic you will ever meet!

She threw some clothes at me. I think it's hers. "Quickly, go change and get ready!" And shooed me off to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and put on the clothes she gave me. It's too early for me to shower, I might get a cold, ya know?

Eleanor took one look at me and pulled me over to her dresser in her room. She took out some makeup from her bag, wanting to apply it on my face. Of course, I stopped her. Immediately. I hate makeup with a passion, that's what I could only say.

She looks at me puzzled.

"Pimples always starts to break out on my face after I use it." I explained to her.

Realization crossed her face. "Oh, come on. Let's go to the mall. It will be fun!"

"For you. Only." And she giggled. Ah, my childish older sister. Now, I could see why she loves Louis. They are the same version of each other!

She pushed me into her Porsche and drove me to the mall, against my will. I sighed and got out with her. The apocalypse has started...

First, she dragged, why, yes she dragged me to Victoria's Secret. Then, to Debenhams, H & M, Burberry and a long list of shops.

In the end, we went home with, like 20 bags of clothes.

The same things go for the second day too.

Wake up. Go to the mall. Order furnitures (that I like). Go home. Sleep.

~~~~

I woke up to the loud sounds of a door being knocked. The front door I guess. I stumbled sleepily to the lounge room and did not see Eleanor at all along the way. Maybe she isn't up yet?

The knocking continued, so I peeked through the peephole. I saw Louis and started to unlock the door for him. But I remembered Eleanor had yet told him about me, he would be shocked to see a stranger at his girlfriend's flat.

I quickly made way to El's bedroom and knocked on the door. "El! Louis is here to see you! Get up!"

I heard she fumble with the doorknob. Then, she came out with red puffy eyes. I look at her, shocked. "What happened?"

"L-Louis. I-I saw a message from him yesterday night, i-it was a picture of him and another girl kissing." She whispered and broke down at the end of her sentence.

"That's it! I am going to teach him a lesson." I am furious. How could he cheat on Eleanor! I turned around, but I got stopped by El.

"J-just don't hurt him, alright?"

"After what he did to you? El! You can't let him treat you like this! You are the best girlfriend anyone could ask for!"

"I-I know, but I do love him, Am."

"Alright. But he ain't going anywhere near you as long as I am here."

She nodded. I went to the front door and swung it open angrily.

"What do you want with Eleanor, Louis?" I snarled at him.

His eyes widened. "W-who are you? Why are you at my girlfriend's flat? Where is she? I want to see her!"

"You don't need to know who I am. You say Eleanor is your girlfriend? Then, tell me why you kissed another girl when you are in a relationship with her." My voice cold and lifeless.

"Let me go in and see her this instant! Or else... or else I will hurt you!"

"You? Hurt me?" I laughed.

He looked shocked which then turned into anger. He swung a punch at me and I immediately caught his hand.

"Try it. I promise you would regret it later. On a second thought, I should go just in case I hurt you. El told me to spare you. I will not hurt you for her sake."

I threw his hand back and as I have thought, the four guys from the other day came rushing from their hiding places, catching the stumbling Louis.

"What do do we have here, a reunion?" I snapped.

"You, who do you think you are?!" Again. With the identity question from Louis.

"Who I think I am." I smirked at them.

"I demand that you-" Louis got up and started yelling, while I slammed the door in his face and locking it. I probably got him a face job that he rightfully deserves so much done. He banged the door continuously as well as shouting.

I ignored him and walked off to find El. Poor El. I could see that she loves him so much. She misses him so much after not seeing for two days and he does this to her.

I found her sobbing uncontrollably by her bedpost. I sat down beside her and tried to comfort her with soothing words while rubbing circles on her back.

Her sobbing grew louder as the yelling and banging on the front door got louder. I balled my hands into fists trying to ignore them.

Eleanor croaked, "Let them in, Am"

"No! NO! He hurt you so much! I would not let him in to see you!"

"Am, please. We really need to talk."

"But not in your current condition. He would try to take advantage of it." I argued with her although I knew once she made up her mind there's no changing it.

"Please. I need to see him. We need to straighten things out."

I sighed. "Alright, but with one condition."

"What?" She sniffled, her sobs slowing down to a stop.

"I am going to use my powers to listen to your conversation in case anything happens."

She nodded. I am really gonna regret this later.

~~~~

A/N:

Cliffhanger! Make up or break up? We'll see!

Please comment, read or vote my other stories :)

Love, J xx