Chapter 2

Amethyst’s P.O.V.

Mother was so angry with me that she practically dragged me up the stairs to her personal work room. She sat down on her throne and said, “Sit, princess” Sit?!? What the heck? Like I’m your lap dog? No way! I sat down and kicked my awful heels off. To annoy her of course… “Amethyst, put those right back on this instant!”

 “And to think what I did wrong to deserve a daughter like her…” she mumbled under her breath. Hey, that was supposed to be my line! Hmph! I scoffed and crossed my arms.

“Mother, do you have matter to discuss with me? If not I am going back to my room. One will never have enough sleep.”

“Of course! If you would just shut your blabbering mouth up, I would like to continue about your engagement party. It would be held next Sunday so we will be quite busy this week. Tomorrow we have an appointment with Jenna Lanes. She is the best of the best dress stylists. And choose a suitable dress. If you choose a boyish dress, I would choose your engagement dress personally, get it? We will have a food tasting session at the dining hall the day after tomorrow. I have hired a personal assistant for you. Her name is Cindy. She should arrive here tomorrow. She will plan everything out for you and inform you about the events for the next day. That’s all, you can go back to your room.” Was all she said with a dismissive wave at the end of her speech.

A/N:

I am so sorry but I am going to update as soon as possible! But the chapters won’t be long as I have year end exam to study for. After October, I will write long chapters and update as much as possible! I just want to thank you for checking out my first story. I have just started writing and I am 13.

Love, J