Chapter 7

Amethyst's P.O.V.

Eleanor opened the door only for her flat to be filled with loud male sounds. I groaned involuntarily. What had Eleanor gotten us into?

Five boys came into the living room followed by Eleanor.

The first one who came into view is a boy with light blue eyes and blonde hair with brown roots. Then, there's the one who have curly-hair and green eyes. He seemed flirty. Another boy who has black hair and hazel eyes came in together with him. Then, there's the one who seemed to be in charge of everything. He has a brown quiff and brown eyes. Finally, Eleanor came in hand-in-hand with a brown haired boy. He has blue eyes that seemed to be a darker shade than the first one.

As Eleanor walked towards the sofas where the other boys were seated at, she gave me a pointed look. Of course the boys are clueless on what's going on, it's normal for them. They were too busy teasing the guy with stripes who I assume is Louis.

"Which one is Louis? The one with stripes?" I asked El mentally.

"Yes."

~~~~

Time seemed to pass so quickly as it was soon time for them to go. The other boys left Louis and Eleanor alone and went out to the car to wait for him.

"El, are you free tomorrow?" Louis asked nervously.

"I, urm... I... promised my friend to hang out. Sorry, Lou."

"What about the day after tomorrow?"

"Urmm... I have an appointment."

"S'okay, I guess. Bye, El."

"Bye, Louis."

He hugged El and gave Eleanor a quick peck on the lips. You could practically feel the oozing awkwardness in between them. As if just realizing this, Louis mumbled a goodbye and left.

~~~~

"Amethyst, Amethyst, cas le feiceáil mar sin beidh tú a bheith le feiceáil" and I turned visible again.

"Amethyst, we will go to the mall tomorrow to buy your clothes alright?"

"El, don't you think you should have gone out with Louis? I can go to the mall myself."

"You are not familiar with London yet, don't you remember?"

"Oh I forgot that for a moment" I replied shaking by head.

"By the way, when are you going out with your boyfriend?"

"After I tell him about you..."

"Which better be soon as I predict he will be suspicious of you acting weird just now."

"Really? Am I that obvious?"

I nodded my head and she groaned.

"What about you tell him tomorrow after we go shopping for clothes?"

"Erm, I think I will give him a few days before I tell him."

"It's up to you to tell him anyway. But the sooner the better. You have no idea how easy boys feels suspicious and starts to think nonsense."

"Right, it's quite late. We should go to bed. Let me show you your room. There's a simple bed and a walk-in-closet. We can get your furniture later, ok?" She showed me my room which has beautiful light green walls and a bed.

"Thanks so much, El."

"No problem. Good night, Amethyst."

"Good night to you too."

~~~~

A/N:

Hi, guys sorry it is so short. I was writing this chapter on my phone.

Please comment, read or vote my other stories. Thanks so much for reading. It means so much to me.

Love, J xx