Chapter 10

Amethyst's P.O.V.

"Grrr!" I woke up, startled. I looked around. I would have reckoned that it was the growl of a werewolf. Okay, I might have misheard. It could be a dog,  right?

Where am I? My surroundings are unfamiliar to me. I scanned the whole house, looking for Eleanor. There she is! The door to my right!

I went in and saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed. I wonder whose house it is. Maybe Eleanor knows.

I shook Eleanor to wake her up. And heard another growl. This is bad. Very bad. It is a werewolf growl alright. I shook her shoulders more urgently. Why isn't she waking up? It can't be sleeping pills!? "Eleanor, wake up! Eleanor!! ELEANOR!"

I started to panic and shifting. Calm down, Amethyst. I took a deep breath and tried to wake her up again. No response. There must be someone in the freaking house, no?

I went out of her room and started to search the room one by one. Room 1 no people. Room 2. No people. Where are people when you need help? This is so cliché! Ergh! Room 3 also no freaking breathing humans! 

I threw open the door to Room 4 and it banged against the wall, startling the people inside the room. Seriously, do you all have to be in one room and the freaking last one?!

Ah, so it is Louis, Liam and the three other guys whose names I haven't learnt yet.

"What happened to Eleanor?" I asked them.

"Well, isn't she sleeping when you checked, Niall?" The black-haired boy asked the blonde one. Niall. Ah.

"Yes, Zayn." Niall typed away on his phone while replying to Zayn.

"Yes, but what did you give her before she slept?"

"Why? Oh, I am Harry. Who are you?" asked Curly. Harry. Niall. Zayn. Liam. Louis. I mentally recorded their names.

"What did you give her?" I tapped my foot impatiently.

"Be polite, then maybe we will answer you." Louis snapped and looked out the window. He isn't very polite either, eh?

Louis then nudged Liam, who then nudged Zayn, then Niall and lastly Harry. That's weird. They looked out the window one by one.

Finally, Liam cleared his throat. " We are going out for a while. If you need to go out, the keys are on the kitchen island."

I looked at him weirdly and nodded.

They all hurried out. I remembered El just as the door closed with a bang. I quickly ran out to the lounge to ask them. But there's no one there. Queer.

I went back to the last room and looked out the window. It was dark. Wow. I had no idea I slept for a whole day. It's almost full moon and tomorrow is my 20th birthday. I started to feel a teeny bit of hunger for blood and for fresh meat. Time for me to feed, I guess. But what about Eleanor?

I tried to wake her up, sadly, to no avail.

Now, Eleanor and I feeding habit's is unusual, I tell you. Eleanor told me that I would have this habit starting from tomorrow and will change for the first time. We drink blood whenever we are hungry and hunt down animals during full moon. But at other times, we could eat human food. Other than that, we both have an undying love for sweet stuff, Fae food.

I took the keys and walked out the door. Then only I realized a problem. I don't know how to feed. Or change. Stupid, Amethyst, stupid.

So, I walked super speed, yes, super speed through the street where the guys' house is at. I zipped down another street before noticing a restaurant that Eleanor took me to before, Nando's. Alrighty. I shall eat here, then.

I ordered the Peri-peri chicken which has been my favourite with a saide dish, wedges. Ah, the frangrance of the food at Nando's. Luckily, there were not much people at the restaurant so my food came after a short while.

I scarfed down my food, hungry after a whole day of sleeping away. I paid and went back to their house, hoping they are not back yet. I opened the front door quietly, searching for signs of human beings. Seems like luck's on my side.

I sat on her bed, hoping Eleanor would wake up soon. Just then, the front door opened, I guess they came back and a wave of air which smells a little too much like fresh meat came in. I inhaled the air immediately felt lightheaded.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the dizziness. Not only, I got more dizzy, it seems like the ground is rushing up to meet me. Did I fall from the bed? That's just so clumsy of me, I thought and passed out, dead to the world.

~~~~

I woke up, still on the floor, no one came into the room then. I sat up and tried to stand, but failed to do so. I looked at my left leg and straightened it, wishing the cramp would subdue quickly. When it did, I stood up and sat on the bed yet again. I looked at Eleanor, no it isn't Eleanor, it's my father.

He looked deathly pale just like he did on his deathbed. I am shocked, not able to say anything. I wanted to say "Father, you're back! I missed you so much!" He coughed and covered his mouth with his hand. As I saw blood on his hand, I went closer, not believing that he is, in fact, real.

"Amethyst, my dear child. I see you have finally come for me." He said. He motioned for me to come closer to him, so I leaned.

Whispering, "You always underestimate yourself, but fear not, my child, for when the time comes, you will know what to do, you will be our hope. Lead, Amethyst, lead."

I leaned away and looked at Father, furrowing my brows, confused of his words.

"I bid you good luck on your journeys, you will face obstacles, but you just need to believe in yourself and those around you. However, you must not, never believe or trust them. It's the most dangerous thing for you to do. Remember, you must not trust them. Never."

Being an obedient daughter, I replied, although I am more and more confused by his words."Yes, Father."

"Finally, some peace in return. But not for you, you have a journey to make and a goal to achieve. This may be the last time we meet again, my child. It's all in fate's hands. Farewell."

Father started to dissolve and tears fall down. At the last moment, I remembered.

"Father, Eleanor, she-"

"Metals are the key to every problem. Silver is the key to your problem and when the time comes, it will be too."

"Thank you." I said as he dissolved into nothing. I panicked when I began to dissolve like Father. No! I am not dead yet! I opened my mouth but not a sound came out from my mouth.

~~~~

A/N:

Well, sorry guys for not updating soon.

Love, J xx