Homicidal Liu: How You Meet

No one knows why rain and pain go so well together, why wet a dark nights paint such a perfect picture of the dreary depression in your chest. Just as that, no one ever talks about the pain of losing a family member. No one ever prepares you for that kind of loss, if such a tragedy were to occur. As no one talked about those things, you never talked about it when it happened to you. The lost of your mother, it tore you apart. You felt as though you had died with her. Your once vibrant life was now reduced to school and doing school work at your mothers grave. Not a day went by that you didn't sit in the soil above your mother. Not a single night went by that you didn't kiss her gravestone and whisper a goodbye. A million goodbyes could never replace the wont you never got to say before she died. As the days passed though, you stared less at her name carved into stone and more at the world around you. You saw all the different faces coming to greave, big ones and little ones, but one face stood out. Rather one boy, he seemed to do the same as you, everyday he sat between the same two graves, his head in his hands. You never saw the young boys face, only the sorrowful hunch of his back as he sat there at only what you could assume were his parents graves.

The mysterious boy intrigued you, he had such a demeanor about him that seemed to match yours so perfectly. You watched him for days, he was always there before you so you assumed he wasn't in school. You guessed him to be at least 18, but not much older. Your curiosity for this boy grew so greatly, you began thinking about him outside of your daily graveyard trips. You found yourself almost looking forward to seeing him. Thinking back on it now, you feel guilty for allowing your mothers time to be consumed by your fascination for this one boy.

One day, like all the others, you came to the cemetery but he wasn't there. You were disappointed, sad to miss him. A small pang of worry hit your heart, hoping he was okay. For months this boy had stuck to his schedule, until now. You walked slowly to your usual place atop your mothers grave. A small sigh shuttered from your body as you stared at the empty soil across the yard.

"Miss me?" A quiet voice spoke from behind you, making you gasp and turn around. There stood the boy.

"It's..." You were at a loss for words, you were finally seeing his face for the first time and you could barley breathe. He was so...beautiful. He chuckled, a small smirk housing itself on his lips as he looks down and shakes his head before looking back up at you.

"You're..." You let out a breath and he body stiffened, as if he knew what you were going to say. His eyes hardened as he stared at you.

"You're beautiful"