Jeff: You're Dating Who?!

You had the weirdest life. Growing up everything was pretty normal, until your brother went batshit crazy, technically died, killed your entire family, and left you to die. It was no secret the insanity gene ran through you and your siblings, it was evident from how your brother handled being bullied. So, succumbing to the family trend, you lost your shit as well. To be fair who the hell wouldn't after listening to their family being brutally murdered by their older brother, then left to fend for themselves. You spent the next two years of your life hating Jeff, and taking that anger out on others. You were what you liked to call an artistic murderer, unlike your brother you weren't messy and uncaring with your kills. You made them art, you left a masterpiece to be found and appreciated. Finally after two years of abandonment, Jeff sought you out. He says he never truly left you, he just didn't let you know he was there but you call bullshit. You two spend weeks yelling, insulting, and killing people. That was what is now know as "The Pennsylvania Massacre of 2015", the blood bath that was a result of your family feud was most gruesome killing spree that Pennsylvania had ever seen. Needless to say, it all ended well. Surprisingly, your angry murders and insanity eventually pulled you two back together. Fast forward three months and you and Jeff were brother and sister again. Jeff had always been protective of you, and that is the one thing he didn't lose. He convinced you to move into the CP Mansion, to help better protect you from the Feds. You two spent every day together, laughing, killing, and pestering the other CP's.

The more time you spent at the mansion, the better you got to know Eyeless Jack. In no time at all, the kidney fanatic stole your heart. It was a perfect match, he wasn't spastic like your brother, he was calm and collected. He was artistic much like yourself, you found yourself being drawn to him more and more every day.

The only problem was that under no circumstances could your brother find out you were dating the eyeless killer. He would surely slaughter everything in sight.

You were sitting on the couch at the mansion, beside you your beloved EJ. You two sat oddly close but kept some distance to avoid suspicion, you watched BEN play his video game at your feet.

"Y/n!" Jeff screams, rage in his voice. You hear him pounding down the stairs and you stand up.

"Well hello my lovely broth-"

"Shut it!" He yells, standing in front of you. Thank god for the couch in between, given his past with family who's upset him. He takes a deep breath, staring at you with rage.

"Is it true?" He seethes, straining to not yell. Your heart pounds, you give your best fake confusion and reply.

"Is what true?"

"Don't bullshit me! Is my whore of a sister hooking up with the blind cannibal?!" He yells, stepping closer. EJ still sits on the couch, he mutters a quiet "rude." You snicker, trying to keep a straight face to avoid angering Jeff even more.

"Jeff, now listen to me. I am not mom-" you try to speak and he interrupts you again.

"You're right, you're not her! At least she was faithful!"

"I am faithful! I've given myself to Jack, him and only him! You must stop thinking of me as a child! I am free to date whoever I please! Jack is good for me, he grounds me. Would you rather me date some other Pasta?" During your rant, Jeff stares at you with burning hatred. After you finish your speech, he stays quiet. The two of you stare at each other for what seems to be years, before he finally shakes his head, turns, and leaves.

You sign and close your eyes, flopping back down beside your boyfriend. He wraps an arm around you as you lay your head on him.

"It's going to be okay." He says quietly and you groan.

"God I hope so."

_____________________

The rest of the day comes and goes, and night finally falls. You had recently said said goodnight to EJ, you now were in your room changing. As you slipped your pjs on, you noticed something on your desk. You walked over to see what it was, and found a note. Or rather a dramatic apology. On the paper was a human heart, the words "I" above it and "you" below. You smiled at his best attempt to mend fences.

"I love you too big brother."