Imagine Meeting Jeff The Killer

You were trying your best to get to sleep, but insomnia had an insane grip on you tonight. You forced yourself to close your eyes and count sheep, who knows maybe it would work. As you were nearing 100, you hear a thump. Ignoring it you being to count again, 30 sheep later you hear another thump. This thump wasn't like normal thumps you hear at night. It was a thump that meant someone was where they shouldn't be. You always were a rational person, so you muttered a "what the fuck" to yourself and flicked on the lights. You slip out of bed and on to the floor, peering underneath.

"Nope, no monster" you mumble and get up, as you turn to look in the closet you're met with a terrible face. He was tall, easily three inches taller than you. He was pale, unnaturally so. He had no eyelids, and a theatrical smile carved into his face. He stared down at you with a permanent smile, his knife at his side.

"Go. To. Sleep." He whispered. For someone with a face like his, you would have thought his voice would be harsh and crude. You were very wrong. His voice was soft, like music, almost kind if not spitting such violent words. You fell in love with his voice.

"I was trying to. But you," you jab a finger into his chest "woke me up." You retort, completely ignoring the danger this man posed. His smile seemed to grow, if even possible, and he shoves you onto your bed. He stands tall in front of you, inching closer.

"I said, go to sleep." He says, and you smirk.

"Alright, joker. I'll go to sleep, but first riddle me this. How do you keep your eyes from getting dry? Do you carry around a bottle of eye drops?" You ask, and he stops his advances and just looks puzzled.

"You must do something else you'd be blind by now."

"You. You're different. What's your name?" He asks, his head tilted to the side.

"Y/n, and you, joker boy?"

"Jeff." He says simply, studying you. You go to ask another question when he raises his finger as if to shush you. You become quiet and he smiles, oddly enough you can tell if he is actually smiling or not. He turns on a dime, and goes to leave. But not before turning back to you and staring. Finally he leaves and you huff, slipping back into bed. You find yourself pulling the covers up further than normal. What a puzzling man he is.