LJ: Carnival Fun

You lay in your room on your bed, browsing the internet like always. You looked at all the things you could possible think of to try and cheer yourself up, but nothing worked. You've been down in dumps all week long; it seemed like forever ago the last time you actually laughed. You had no idea what had caused this sudden depression, and you couldn't find a single thing to fix it. Eventually you just accepted it and stuck to being alone in your room. You sigh for the millionth time, when your bedroom door suddenly flies open. Laughing Jack steps through and looks at you, grinning.

"Get up!" He shouts, rushing over to you and pulling at your arms "Get up get up get up!"

"Jesus LJ, what the hell?" You say tiredly, letting him pull you up.

"Hush. No words," He shoves an unwrapped sucker into your mouth "Your words are sad." He says. Eyes slightly widened, you go quiet. You barely had the energy to be alive, let alone argue with him.

"Now, Y

, I see you've been sad and that-" He suddenly jerks you toward the door "That just wont do!" He shouts horribly loud, making you cringe.

"Shit J, not in my ear." You speak quietly, your voice clearly tired. LJ grins and leans down to your ear, you can feel his breath on your neck.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." He whispers, ginning like a maniac. Pale lips stretches across rows of jagged teeth, you look up at him.

"Jack...what are we doing?" You ask, and against all possibility he smiles wider.

"We, my dear Y

, are going......." He pauses for dramatic affect, taking you by the hand and dragging you through the mansion. When you reach the door he finally exclaims "To my carnival!"

"Oh what fun we will have!" He continues on laughing uncontrollably in between his sentences. He drags you along, talking wildly

"Fun fun, you're sure to be smiling again! Candy too, always candy, must have candy. Why are you sad Y

? Sad just wont do!"

You quietly listen to his loud banter the entire way there. Upon arriving at the gates, LJ looks at you and smiles again.

"Let us begin" He says in a dangerously low voice, his eyes dark and full of unpredictability. Before you have time to question, he violently pulls you though the gates, dragging you across the dirt to have the night of your life.

As the moon got higher, so did your spirit. Jack took you on all the rides possible, his carnival truly was endless. By the fifth ride he shoved you into, you were actually smiling. He noticed this, and grinned at you.

"My dear Y/n, don't ever be sad again." He says quietly, much like a child. You look at him and smile, "I will try my best, LJ, Ill try my best."

Hours seemed to pass before you finally began to get tired, but you opted for one last ride. The Farris Wheel. You two climbed in and immediately took off, that was your favorite thing about LJ's carnival, there were no lines. He knew your favorite part was at the very top where you could look out at the city, when you got there you smiled to yourself.

"The city sure is pretty at night." You say quietly, staring down at the town. In that moment, you were okay. In that exact moment, you were happy.