Jeff: I Know You Love Me

You let out a small whine as Jeff bit your bottom lip, for a boy with a huge gash cut across his mouth the boy sure could kiss. You loved the way his smile felt against your skin, the roughness of the jagged skin, the cold abused flesh. You and Jeff sat together on the living room couch at the Slender Mansion, bodies pushing together in an attempt to be closer that humanly possible. The warmth of you skin mixing with the ice like nature of his. His cold fingers pressed against the vein in your wrist, feeling your pulse. He always did this when he was intimate with you, or when he felt his anger getting out of control. The steady or erratic beating of your heart grounded him, calmed him even. His fingers pushed harder into the vein, his nails digging into the skin. You winced but didn't move to stop him, the pain almost pleasurable.

"Get a room, LoveBirds." BEN calls out, walking past you two to the kitchen. You pull away and laugh, looking down. Jeff rolls his eyes and leans back, throwing his arm around the back of the couch.

"We're not lovebirds." Jeff grunts. BEN leans out of the kitchen and smirks at the both of you.

"You're right, you're not birds. Just in love."
BEN's sarcastic remark makes Jeff roll his eyes again.

"Yeah right..." Jeff mumbles, you look at him with surprise.

"Are you denying you're in love with me?"

"You're both are crazy."

"Oh yeah, right. I forgot that, trying to kill your best friend when he hits on me means you don't love me."

"I don't have friends." Jeff states roughly, grabbing his drink from the coffee table and taking a swig.

"Mhhhmmm, right. And taking me on killing sprees with you and teaching me how to kill means you don't love me." You continue, watching as each thing you list off makes him shift uncomfortably.

"And, letting me wear your favorite hoodie when I can't sleep, or walking me through panic attacks means you don't-"Jeff suddenly moves, grabbing your face and pulling it against his. He kisses you deeply, forcing you to stop listing off all your reasons. BEN shouts behind you, a fan of your little love story. Jeff pulls away and smiles, resting his forehead on yours. He looks at you and whispers softly.

"I do love you."