Slenderman: The Pasta's Ship You

"Hello, dearest." Slender man says, gently taking your hand. You had come by the mansion to hang out with your infamous best friend, Slender Man. You used to wonder the woods all the time by yourself, getting lost every once in a while. Slender found you one day, fascinated by your lack of fear toward him. Eventually you two became friends, wondering the woods together. In time he brought you back to his home, he told you about all his secrets and introduced you to the others. He always made you feel safe, especially since you learned of all the creepy crawly things in the dark.

"YEEE Y/n!" Sally yells, bouncing down the stairs and running up to you. Jane followers her down, smiling when she sees Sally wraps her small arms around her. Jane swaps her hips and drops down on the arm rest beside Eyeless Jack, lazily throwing her arm around his shoulders and grins.

"They're cute together" She whispers, and EJ nods.

"I totally ship it, when are they going to get together?" Clockwork asks, fiddling with a pen while looking at you both.

"Can you imagine the sex?" Masks pipes up, making Jane role her eyes.

"Do you guys think Slender's a bottom?" BEN asks, he and Masky start cackling. You and Slender glare at them.

"Come now, let's go." Slender says with disdain in his voice, clearly bothered by the situation. He gently pulls you along outside and away from the laughing boys.

"Holy shit, Slender is totally a bottom!" Masky yells, clutching his side from laughter. The boys kept on like this for a while, Jeff even joined in at one point to make crude jokes about Slender's "tentacles" and their role in your sex life. Needless to say, you and Slender don't hang out around them much anymore.