Some Things Never Change

~A/N~

Hi guys, here's the second chapter. I'll try to post at least twice a week. ENJOY LE AMAZAYN STOREHHH ~Star

____________

~Justin's POV~

I had just gotten off of the plane when I saw flashes. Ugh. Here we go again.

"JUSTIN!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell. My heart started pounding, as I turned around.

I noticed her quirky hair and saw her running towards me. "SCHUY!!" I yelled as she tackled me to the ground.

"Heeeyyyyyy, Juuussstttiinnnnn," she said dragging out my name. "Heeeeeyyyyyyy, Schuuuyylllerrrr," I replied rolling us over, so that I was on top of her.

I got off of her, watching as she got up. She held her hand out, which I gratefully took. "Geez Justin, what have you been eating, an elephant?"

"Heyyyy, I'm not that heavy," I playfully pouted. "Yuhuh," she replied like a little kid, sticking her tongue out. "So mature,"I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Hey! I heard that", she shouted, causing people to stare. "Jesus Schuy, people are staring at us ya know."

"HEY, IT'S RUDE TO STARE! HAVEN'T YOUR PARENTS EVER TOLD YOU?!," she yelled. I burst out laughing, which made her laugh. "I missed you," I told her once our laughing had subsided. "Aww Justin I missed you too. Now let's go, Mum's waiting for us." And with that she was gone.

"SCHUY, WAIT ON ME!!!" I shouted. "NEVER!!!!!!! JUST RUN FASTER JUSTTIINNNNNNN!"

"BUT SCHUY!!!!" I whined. She turned around, an evil grin playing at her lips. "NOPE. MOVE IT, YOU DOUCHE CANOE!"

Douche canoe? Really?! Right then and there, I died of laughter. R.I.P. Justin.

"IT'S NOT EVEN THAT FUNNY! YOU SCRAWNY FUCKER!" She flipped me off before stomping away. And I'm the Douche canoe?! "YOU BAG OF FARTS!" Hmph. I sure told her. I sat on the ground, pouting.

"And I'm the immature one? You sure about that pretty boy?" I quickly got up from the ground, dusting off my butt. WHERE DID SHE COME FROM?

"Oh I came from Narnia. 'S pretty cool, if I must say so myself. And I totally must." Shhiiiittt. I said that out loud. "Yep. You should stop talking to yourself before people start thinking you're mental."

Oh my God. What is she doing?! "SCHUY STOP POKING MY ASS!" Surprisingly she listened. "Hey Justin. Guess what."

"Hmm?," I replied. She poked my butt once more before whispering in my ear, "Tag. You're it."

By the time I turned around to tag her back, she was already running away. Same old Schuy…… Some things never change. I smiled, before running after her.

____________

~A/N~

So, What'd you think? Was it good? Huh? Huh? Huh? O: Hehe cx I'm thinking about starting on a One Direction story also. Maybe I will... Hmm.. WELL ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!! TOODLES ~Star

I'll Never Let You Go (JB & 1D Fanfic) ON HOLDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara