OhMahFliptasticGawd

~A/N~

HIIII. Star here. ^-^ Um. Sorry if this is late and stuff, but I've been a bit busy talking to my boyfriend. <3 I'm sooo sorry. I'll get back on track, starting now!

____________

~Schuylar's POV~

We watched as Justin opened my laptop. Well, I watched... Rose was just staring at Justin like he's some kinda sex god.

Speaking of sex god... One Direction, now they are sex gods. I'd love to have one of them in my bed any day. I'd let them drop my pan-

"SCHUY!", I heard someone yell. "WHAT?!?!", I yelled back, just because I'm me. I snapped out of my daze, glaring at Justin.

"Password?," he rolled his eyes at me. That little Canadian bitch just.. Deep breaths Schuy, deep breaths.

I took my laptop quickly typing my password again. "Canadian bastard...," I muttered under my breath.

"WHAT WAS THAT?," Justin yelled, causing me to jump, nearly dropping my laptop.

Giving him my laptop back, I rolled my eyes. "You heard me, you cunt muffin." Cue Rose. "Gasp, oh no she didn't."

"Oh yes I did." We went back and forth until we heard someone clear their throat.

"WHAT?!," I snapped, assuming it was Justin. "You can't just interfere in our lovely best friends quarrel, you blueberry platypus cunt bubble."

"Wow, that's a new insult. I'll have to try it", I heard a British accent say.

"Oh my... I know that voice anywhere," I said turning around to face the laptop. "LOUEHH," I screeched.

"OhMahFliptasticGawd. IT'S FUCKING ONE DIRECTION." I jumped up and down like a child.

After my little.. Uhh. Fangirl moment I casually laid on my bed. "HI LOU, ZAYNIEE, LEEYUM, NIALLER, AND CURLEHH," I screamed.

"HIIII," they screamed back.  "I'm Schuylar, a childhood friend of Justin's," I giggled, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

Oh my gosh!!! Sex gods at 12 o'fuckingclock.

"Uhh.. You know you said that out loud right," Justin questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Shhhiiiiitttttt," I moaned, covering my face. "That's soooo embarrassing."

My head snapped up, once I heard laughter. "What's so funny."

"You're cute when you're embarrassed."

OHMAHGAWWDDDD. ZAYN FUCKING MALIK JUST CALLED ME CUTE. FANGIRL MOMENT? I THINK YES!!!! "If I weren't engaged to Perrie, I'd ask you out on a date."

"Yeah what Zayn said." Louis... Oh my... I want his bum. "EW. SHE WANTS MY BUM. HIDE ME GUYS," he screamed.

"HEY BOOBEAR'S BUM IS MINE!" I heard Harry yell.

"Thank you Hazza," Louis sniffled. "The mean old lady wants my bootay. But, it's only for you."

"SORRY CURLEHH!"

"You better be, Meanie. You made Boobear cry!!" That my friends is the famous Harry Styles.

"Boohoo. Cry, cry. Sniffle, sniffle." What even Loueh? 

I laughed along with the others. "You guys are weird. Oh, shit. I totally forgot. This is my best friend, Rose," I introduced her. She waved shyly, while sending me a death glare, clearly not wanting the attention. I flipped her off in return.

"Whoa. She's hot. Justin, how did you get so lucky to meet them?! Switch with me, mate." Ooh, Curleh's getting jelleh.

Then there was Niall. Being the fat ass that he is, he was eating God knows what. Stop being a fat ass, Irish.

"Anyways, we have to be going now," I heard Liam say. Aww. *insert sad face* "We should all keep in touch."

"Totally," I smiled. We exchanged numbers and Twitter usernames, before saying our goodbyes. As soon as the call ended, I tackled Justin. "THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU."

He and Rose laughed at my childishness. "You're welcome, Schuy."

"It's not funny," I pouted. "THE FAMOUS ONE DIRECTION JUST CALLED US HOT, ROSE! AND YOU LAUGH! THIS IS A FUCKING FANGIRL MOMENT!!!"

"Oh, yeah they did," she said with a straight face!!!  5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Lift off!!

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" I had to cover my ears on that one.

Hmm.. I wonder what they taste like. I'm gonna lick every single one of them.. Gonna lick 'em all over. Mmmm... I can just taste Lou.

I quickly came back to reality, to find Rose and Justin staring at me. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Nope," Justin said popping the "P". Hehe... He popped the "P".

"You just had a weird smirk on your face. From what Rose told me, I'm assuming that you were fantasizing?"

"Pfftt, no!" I think he knew I was lying, because I started to blush. Damn you blush!!

"I was just thinking about food," I lied, grabbing a pack of donuts. The powdered kind.

I quickly threw one into my mouth, savoring the taste. Mmm. These are so good.  Oh my gosh. "Guys, these are really good. Like, really, really good."

They just stared at me as if I were retarded. "We know," they said at the same time. "JINX, PERSONAL JINX. KNOCK ON WOOD THREE TIMES!!" Rose, quickly knocked on my dresser three times. "JUSTIN OWES ME A SODA! BAM." She ran around the room fist pumping.

Justin and I just sat there staring at her. Me, with a smile on my face. While Justin.. I can't even explain his facial expression. "I've taught her well," I exclaimed, wiping away fake tears.

After her little proud moment, Rose plopped down beside me, out of breath. Fat ass should exercise more..

Justin was still staring at her... Weird.. I wonder what's up with him. Oh well. I'll just have to find out later.

____________

~A/N~

What did you think?

Like, vote or comment or whatever.

SEND ME FEEDBACK!!

I don't even know what I was doing.

I just went with the flow. xD I'm just like, "Oh. Lemme add this. Lemme add that. Change that. Delete that."

Anyways, later Loves!