Comfort

~A/N~

Hellersh, Lovelies. I can't sleep. Soo, yeah. (: I wanna write another story, any ideas?

____________

~Schuylar's POV~

After putting Justin and Rose out, assuring them that I was fine, I opened my laptop, typing in the password.

As soon as it was finished loading, I double clicked on Skype, opening it. Just as I was about to video chat him, an incoming call comes from Zayn.

I accepted it, clicking the video chat icon.

**

~Zayn's POV~

"Hi, Schuylar." I waved, smiling at her. She waves back, smiling halfheartedly. I can tell that she'd been crying.

"Hi, Zayniee." Zayniee. I like that. My smile grew as she used her nickname for me.

"How are you feeling, Love..? I saw what happened.." My smile turns into a frown, my eyebrows furrowed.

Sniffling, she looked down. "It hurts... a lot. Why are they doing this to me..?" She looked up, her eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry, Babe.. I understand how you feel. Even I get hate, along with the other boys. Wipe away your tears. Don't let them bring you down."

She used her sleeve to wipe away her tears, a small smile forming on her lips. "Thank you..."

"You're welcome." I trailed my tongue along my bottom lip, looking down, before looking at her through my eyelashes. "You're beautiful.. No matter what they say."

I watched her, as the blood rushed to her cheeks, causing me to chuckle. "You're blushing."

"Thank you, Zayn. I feel much better." She smiled, and this time it's a real smile.

"No problem, Love. Next time we get a break, the boys and I will come and visit you, yeah?"

Once the words left my mouth, Schuylar's features literally brightened. "Sure!"

"ZAYNNN." I heard Louis yell.

"Well, it looks like I have to go. I'll talk to you in a bit, okay?"

"Okay. Bye, Zayniee and thanks for everything!"

"Bye, Schuy! You're welcome, Babe! Talk to you soon," I say before she hung up.

**

~Louis' POV~

"ZAYNNN!" I yelled, walking towards his bedroom. As I'm about to turn the doorknob to his bedroom door, I hear Schuylar.

"Okay. Bye, Zayniee and thanks for everything!" Zayniee?

"Bye, Schuy! You're welcome, Babe! Talk to you soon."

I slowly opened his bedroom door, and stood in the doorway. "Hi Zayniee."

He groaned, throwing a pillow at me. "You heard that?"

"Yep." I said, popping the P. "Anyways... I think we should do something about those so-called 'fans'. I don't think Schuy deserves that."

"I agree, mate. But, what can we do?" He sighed, laying down on his back, his arm over his eyes.

"I have an idea!" Grabbing my phone, I dialed Liam's number. "Liam, gather Niall and Harry and bring them to Zayn's flat. Please, and thank you." I hung up before he could reply.

No one is gonna hurt my new friend and get away with it..

____________

~A/N~

I wonder what Louis has planned. cx What do you think?

Comment/Vote?