Twitter Attack!

~A/N~

Hallo, Star here. Its 2:27 AM and I'm wide awake, probably from the coffee. cx God, I love coffee. <3 I'M REALLY EXCITED. LOVE MEEEEE. I'm sorry. Bye. xD

____________

My new phone is AMAZAYN! Like, really amazing.

I waved it in front of Justin's face  teasing him. "My phone is better than yours!" I stuck my tongue out at him, smirking.

Before he could take it, I snatched my hand back, unlocking it.

Did you know that both Twitter and Facebook both come on my phone? I didn't even have to download them! Cool, huh?

Going to the Play Store app, I began to download Wattpad, and a few more apps.

While they were downloading, I decided to check my Twitter. Time to stalk 1D! Starting with LouBear.

@LouisTomlinson: Got to Skype with @SchuyLewis. Such a lovely girl! xx(:

@zaynmalik1D: @SchuyLewis is fun to talk to. She has good insults xx’

@Real_Liam_Payne: @SchuyLewis is so beautiful. Hersmile is lovely. :)

@NiallOfficial: I got to chat with this lovely lass! @SchuyLewis

@Harry_Styles: @SchuyLewis is a babe. ;) Along with @RoseliaxGomez.

Whoa. After reading their tweets, I realized that I had a lot of notifications. "Damn..." I mumbled, as I checked my notifications. I'd gained a lot of followers.

I followed back as many as possible, smiling to myself. My smile soon vanished, as I read the comments under me and Justin's picture.

@KrystalMoreno: Look at that whore.. She's so fucking ugly!

@LouisBabe: Ew.

@MimiBieber: Fat slut. Get the fuck away from my man!

@CelesteHoran: Guys. She's not a whore or a slut.. She's a gold digging bitch!

I read through the comments, tears welling in my eyes. "Schuy? You okay?"

I shook my head, as a tear made it's way down my cheek. "No," I said, my voice cracking.

"What's wrong babe?" Rose asked. I handed my phone to her, before digging my nails into my arm. "Fucking little shits," I heard Rose growl.

"What? What happened?" I heard Justin ask.

"Your fucking fans are what happened!" she snapped. I looked up at her, to see her eyes narrowed, anger written all over her face.

"Rose.. It's fi-"

"NO, SCHUY. DON'T TELL ME THAT IT'S FINE, BECAUSE I KNOW IT ISN'T. DON'T LIE TO ME."

I nodded, fresh tears streaming down my face.

Justin took my phone from Rose, reading through the comments. He shook his head in disgust, before holding out my phone to me. When I didn't take it, he looked at me, then down at my arm.

"Schuy, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" I slowly released my arm, realizing that I'd made myself bleed.

"I'm sorry..." Rose got up from my bed, going to get the first aid kit. She returned, sitting next to me, grabbing my arm. She poured some alcohol on a cotton swab, before dabbing my arm with it. She then placed a bandaid over it.

"I don't know how to deal with all of this.."

I look to see Justin, furiously typing on his phone. A few minutes later, I receive a notification from Twitter.

I unlock my phone, pulling the notifications bar down. I look up at Justin, my eyes wide. "You didn't have to do th-"

"No, Schuy! I did. You're my best friend! As far as I'm concerned, they don't matter as much as you do."

"Thank you.." I whispered, hugging him.

He returns the hug, slowly combing his fingers through my hair, knowing that it calms me down. "Anything for you."

After I'm calm, we both pull away from each other. I pick my phone up, before scrolling through my contacts.

I stop at Zayn's number before texting him.

To: Zayniee

Can we Skype later...?

Seconds later, he replies.

From: Zayniee

Sure babe. What's up?

To: Zayniee

I'll explain in a bit.

**

~Zayn's POV~

From: Schuylar

I'll explain in a bit.

I wonder what's wrong with Schuylar.. She seems a bit down. Has anything happened to her..?

I quickly replied, before opening the Twitter app. A smile made it's way to my lips as I saw that Schuylar had favorited and retweeted my tweet.

I clicked on her profile, my smile instantly disappearing. Is this why she's so upset....?

I texted the boys telling them to check out her Twitter profile, before texting Schuylar.

To: Schuylar

Skype now?

A few minutes later, I received a text from Schuy.

From: Schuylar

Yeah..

____________

~A/N~

Was it good? I think this is the longest chapter that I've written. Hmm. So, what do you think is gonna happen next? Let me know what you think.

Vote/Comment!